Grand theft auto countdown (trailer)

Oh dang just finished the video! Totally AWESOME! SO glad it's New York City! The more real the better! And the video segments where the camera is looking into time square, that would be really fun to run people over ahahahah!

TexasDudeUSA said:
Those graphics are pretty good, not amazing, but pretty good. Those better not be movie sequences and then the gameplay looks like pong.

Whats wrong with Pong :shocked:

paintba||er said:
Wait...I thought they said it was going to be in England? Maybe I'm thinking of a different game.
That was just a rumour I'm pretty sure

can't wait. oooooo just thought of something. for all us 360 owners who are also achievements junkies....just IMAGINE how many achievements GTA is going to be hiding!!! Considering how many millions of sidequests they were able to cram into previous games on past generation, the new generation gives them TONS more space for TONS more content.....*salivates*

Darth_Zant said:
can't wait. oooooo just thought of something. for all us 360 owners who are also achievements junkies....just IMAGINE how many achievements GTA is going to be hiding!!! Considering how many millions of sidequests they were able to cram into previous games on past generation, the new generation gives them TONS more space for TONS more content.....*salivates*
How is there tons more space? They are still using DVDs on the 360. If anything they won't be able to fit in as much since it has better graphics.

smartypants said:
The game is exclusive to PS3 and Xbox 360

For now...lets wait and see what happens. You'll notice that there wasn't any speciall announcement saying, "Only on the 360 and PS3". Seems to me that they're still discussing things.

If it was on the wii that would be awsome but i dont see it happening

Yeah I don't think it will come to Wii and if you look at the trailer there is a building that says "Getalife" they're already putting in little easter eggs

WiiZero said:
Yeah I don't think it will come to Wii and if you look at the trailer there is a building that says "Getalife" they're already putting in little easter eggs
I chuckled when I saw this, there's aslo another thing the Heart Stoper Burger at Buger Shot hehehehe

Back