Why Wii is better than PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Plague

Village Idiot
Apr 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
1182-9984-2366-3934
Cuz...We have Mario, Link, and Sonic on our side...What do you have? The Grand Theft Auto ppl? O rly? But can the Grand Theft Auto ppl throw fireballs? Can they save princesses? Can they roll up into a ball and run a million miles per hour?

Didn't think so. :prrr:

im with nintendo but they hav .... lara croft , crash bandicoot, the dynasty warrors, onimusha people , they sort of still hav solid snake, ummmmmm

Sorry..Wii's are like sugar hyper to me..I can't stand not posting.

Nah, I just like contributing and controversies, but one thing...

What's with your sig? I don't understand it... :scared:

The Plague said:
Sorry..Wii's are like sugar hyper to me..I can't stand not posting.

Nah, I just like contributing and controversies, but one thing...

What's with your sig? I don't understand it... :scared:

Lol if you're referring to me and the 'rep me if your horny' thing few of us been trying to get everybody on here to use the reputation button more.

If somebody helps you out or makes a good post then give them good reputation, and visa versa for bad posts. It's next to the online/offline button on each post.

It's just meant to be like a 'Honk if you're feeling horny' version for the forum :p

Damn a fan boy thread
Keep it to your self
The PS3 isn't with out merit
It has good points

I was joking around...I kind of thought that was obvious. Well, maybe not, since today is only my 2nd day here. But I don't judge systems by their best franchises and such..I just wanted to give someone a little laugh from this. Apparently, people don't take too kindly to posts like these.

I'd find something witty to say while closing this thread....

But I'm fresh out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back