Grand Theft Auto?

owlsgo

czech me out.
Oct 1, 2007
melbourne, australia.
Wii Online Code
2882-9149-7173-3516
gta is one of my favourite game groups. is there anything similar for nintendo wii, nes, snes or 64? are there any gta titles in virtual console coming up?

thanks.

Ummm...Fod VC games most unlikely..
But Godfather Blackhand Edition, is similar to GTA...Runs on the same principales..
Look into it

yes, the grandtheft auto series is good, and yes there is a similar game out for the wii, its the godfather blackhand edition, its good, but me like my friends complaine about the same thing........the story line is too short

the two closest games i can think of are godfather & driver: parallel lines

If you really need your GTA fix, just buy (and by "buy" I mean "download") GTA San Andreas for PC.

ya, what he said ^^^ ive played the PC downloadable version, and its very very enjoyeable, infact i like it better than ps2 version

mhmm.. Godfather is great fun, and its cheap (where I live) and the story is.. brief..

but its fun, and if your intersted in the subject matter its that much better..
PLUS.. the fire/explosions look awesome.

zapasant93 said:
ya, what he said ^^^ ive played the PC downloadable version, and its very very enjoyeable, infact i like it better than ps2 version

The only thing I didn't like about the console versions was the "idiot proof" auto aiming. That's why the PC version is better :yesnod:

I heard that

no more heroes
or what ever its going to be called now,

is like a GTA for wii, same style of gameplay or something.

anyway its cell shaded which puts me off a bit but im gonna try it anyway, because i love GTA and im getting GTA4 for PS3 soon. :)

daviduk200 said:
I heard that

no more heroes
or what ever its going to be called now,

is like a GTA for wii, same style of gameplay or something.

anyway its cell shaded which puts me off a bit but im gonna try it anyway, because i love GTA and im getting GTA4 for PS3 soon. :)

It's a sword fighting game :shocked:

bahahaha.

i downloaded vice city and it was crappy quality, which you have to expect when downloading. san andreas is on it's way.

is there any more reliable sources for those games? ...free?

*SIGH*
I will copy and paste exactly what I posted here last week.
It is such ashame THAT NO ONE HAS PLAYED SCARFACE FOR THE WII...
====
Well I guess no one here has played SCARFACE which is ashame since it is a kick ass Wii game. It is basically Vice City with improvements. (you can call a car/boat at anytime on your cell, you can piss on downed opponents, you can pimp your mansion with all kinds of crap - stuffed tigers!!) Oh and also you slowly work you way up by first selling grams of coke to local street dealers and by the end you are selling kilos to all of your fronts. This game is really amazing if you like GTA.

Finally the best upgrade is the ability to drive and shoot with the wiimote. Imagine driving around as fast as possible and shooting where ever you want with the wiimote. This is easily the best adaption of the wiimote I have seen in an adventure game. It just feels so easy to snipe heads, arms, and legs off while driving around...

Oh and did I mention the chainsaw... muwhahahahaha
To get to the point, please atleast rent Scarface and you will see that it is not only the most 'mature' game for the Wii but it is incredibly addicting and fun to work your way up in the world.
--------
I cannot stress this enough, the whole story is fluid, you actually feel like you are making strides towards dominating the world as Tony. It is so much better that GTA it is not even funny. Please at least rent the game and anyone will instantly see what I am talking about.

GTA was a great game but the story was very 'disconnected'. All the side missions didn't connect to the story and were just 'side missions'. In SCARFACE the side missions actually effect the main story and everything flows together. It is hard to describe but you really bring Tony from rags to riches, from grams to kilos, from low riders to $3 million cars, from bribing the cops and gangs to owning the cops and gangs...

It is an excellent way to get lost in Tony's world and it is hilarious. Did I forget to mention that you can have over 30 conversations with any pedestrian, decapitations, peeing on downed opponents, being able to yell at anyone at any time... This game has it all

i'm gonna definitely rent that this weekend, along with bwii if they have it to see if i wanna buy.

Back