Great Games for Wii

GET THESE GAMES:

1. MADDEN NFL 2007
0001463315278_150X150.jpg

2. EXCITE TRUCK
0004549690002_150X150.jpg

3. RAYMAN: RAVING RABBIDS
RaymanRavingRabbidsWII.jpg

personally, i cant wait till i have the money to pick up NFS:C and trauma center, anddd possibly excite truck..\

but before all of that, im buying a wireless router, so i can go onlineee son..and buy a wii points card...but after that.. those games..

obesepenguin said:
If u wanna get a game right now and not wait till like next year u should get elebits or red steel.

elebits doesnt come out till dec 12th

Spencer said:
They gave it an 8.8, but I agree that it deserves at least a 9.5. I would give it a 10, though, if I was the reviewer.

And that's why your not.

There aren't that many great titles coming out as of right now, but I must admit, neither was there for the 360 in it's first year. It took EXACTLY 1 year for the 360 to release something stellar. And that being Gears of War. I think it will take at least 7 month to a year for the Wii to get fully aquainted with itself. Right now though, I would go with Madden 07. I bought Zelda and Madden at launch and love it. If you even remotely like football... not even the games, thenMadden is a good buy. Just watch a movie of someone playing and you will be sold.

Back