Greed read for more information

Dec 22, 2006
:mad2: Grr i hate those people who order Wii's from every store tto make pure cash and make other loose out !!!
i was on amazon this morning i noticed someone had posted 7 wii's i was amazed as i contacted the seller through email he said its not greedy it's poeples fault for not ordering so i told him were to go ahhahahahh :thumbsup:

Honestly, I beleive nothing is wrong with this, I waited in line for 12 hours before launch and was determined to get my hands on a Wii and did not give up. Survival of the fittest, and Im not saying that cuz I already have one, I was in this from the beginning and did not give up and asserted myself... tough luck

Ok it's not nice that some who want Wii's can't get hold of them but some people are simply making a living by selling a much desired item at a higher price. They must have gone through a lot of effort to get that many if you think about it, it's hard enough to get one!

Yeh, but its just plain selfish to do it just for money, what if people HAD to do to
work at 9am on a friday, it is comon. Or like me you had school its not my fault i'm only 14.

Icuic said:
Ok it's not nice that some who want Wii's can't get hold of them but some people are simply making a living by selling a much desired item at a higher price. They must have gone through a lot of effort to get that many if you think about it, it's hard enough to get one!
and they only sell them for more because they beleive people will pay that for them and dumb customers prove them right

ocdan said:
and they only sell them for more because they beleive people will pay that for them and dumb customers prove them right

Exactly, Supply and Demand.

It's not really selfish, it's simply business. If you want it bad enough, there are ways. And if you're in the UK it's easier as most stores that take preorders will hold the unit till the end of the day for you. No first come first serve on the allotted units.

Heck in the UK Game just keeps it for 2-3 then if you don't come in they call you and see if you need it kept some more :p. But I agree that is quite selfish, it's obviously not their "living" as I can't see enough must have items being released on a day to day basis, now as a wheeler and dealer perhaps but it's still not cool, like the people who buy out concert tickets just to jack up the price 3 fold...not cool at all. They're out to make a quick buck and F everyone else.

Back