Guess What Got Yahoo! GotY!

An awesome game and the best Mario game so far, IMO.

iOwnage said:
Its just an awesome game. Not even gamespot can deny it.
OH yes! After that Bull crap Metroid Prime 3 review I was so nervous that they were going to try and give Galaxy an 8.4 or some bullshit like that. Luckily they didn't.

It has dawned on me...

Ten years from now, I will still have that pre-order coin when people are looking back on Super Mario galaxy. Just think, does anyone have anything like that from Super Mario 64? It just kind of feels special.

It's not just about the coin though, people might think, "Big deal?" The coin represents the Mario platforming series making a comeback in 2007 along with the game itself. Of course, if it is no Super Mario 64 coin, we can't look at it and think, "this coin represents the very game that threw the world into 3D gaming..." but Super Mario Galaxy certainly revolutionized it.

What I am saying is, this game is like a milestone. From SMB. to SMB. 3 to SMW to SM64, I am sure you would agree with me that SMG is the next major advancement in that line. The sad thing is, it is likely the easiest of all of these. Ah well...

Lets hope for the next great 3D Mario platformer and hope it has something new like Galaxy and lets hope that the new thing is not a water pack. ;)

Back