What Games Will you be Getting?

Axtlar

Del fuego he resurgido...
Nov 26, 2006
Houston Tx.
Wii Online Code
7688-9638-8193-7668
Hello! what games will all of you be getting by the end of 2007 and also what games are you excited about and anxious to get? only for Wii of course, take your time and make the list the longest you like

I would like and am anxious for:
Project H.A.M.M.E.R
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Super Mario Galaxy
Sadness
Raid Over the River
Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Last edited:
My list is the same as yours but I would add Metroid, Man Hunter 2 and maybe Sonic and Mortal Kombat.

Last time I hear Raid Over the River mensioned was well before E3 '06. Have you heard something more recent because I assumed it was cancelled. I loved the shadowing on the screenshots that were released.

miiplaywii said:
My list is the same as yours but I would add Metroid, Man Hunter 2 and maybe Sonic and Mortal Kombat.

Man HUNT

I Love Shooters not really into killing Aliens though, seems pointless therefore no Metroid. Otherwise definently Manhunt 2, MK-Armageddon, Driver Parallel Lines & RE - UC
Maybe Sonic as well

2K & EA - Hurry Up & Make Some Decent Sports Games for Wii (In Addition to Madden)
Lucas Arts - Cum On Star Wars Wii

Last edited:
There are only two games that I'm looking forward to in the upcoming months.
Eledees, it just sounds like a game I'm going to like, and Blazing Angels, for it's online play and for the aeroplanes nnneeeeaawwwwwwwwwwwwww (I love aeroplanes)

superheist said:
I Love Shooters not really into killing Aliens though, seems pointless therefore no Metroid. Otherwise definently Manhunt 2....

sorry but that just sounds strange, you're not really into killing aliens, its pointless, but killing others is ok?

right.....

and Oceanic, lost fans might have guessed that

GaryT85 said:
sorry but that just sounds strange, you're not really into killing aliens, its pointless, but killing others is ok?

right.....

and Oceanic, lost fans might have guessed that

Quit Given me grief mate. it's just heaps more realistic, I know it may be hard for you understand but i love pumping Human AI. who knows why? I Just Love to Dismember parts of the body e.g in soldier of fortune II its sick shooting of people arms and watching them run around screeming. This has absolutely no correlation to real life events.Thats Why My Favorite Games are Scarface, Soldier of Fortune, Hitman Series & GTA.

Lost fans WOULD have guessed that, I'm not studying to be an Aeronautical Engineer for nothing, I want to design those planes one day (Not the one on Lost, it crashed :p) I hope they bring out the Wii aeroplane or something it was called, a demo they had at E3, that'd be great on wii sports 2 or something.

superheist said:
Quit Given me grief mate. it's just heaps more realistic, I know it may be hard for you understand but i love pumping Human AI. who knows why? I Just Love to Dismember parts of the body e.g in soldier of fortune II its sick shooting of people arms and watching them run around screeming. This has absolutely no correlation to real life events.Thats Why My Favorite Games are Scarface, Soldier of Fortune, Hitman Series & GTA.

Oh so you don't actually play shooters for good gameplay, just for realism in killing people.

En4Neo said:
Oh so you don't actually play shooters for good gameplay, just for realism in killing people.

Dont ask dumbarse questions. People like you need to get out there and give it go rather than give people **** on forums. Its a gaming forum, not a movie forum.

i wasnt actually giving grief, im not like that..

i was just asking about the point you made, sounded odd was all.

and now back to games to get, i agree with the first poster;

Project hammer and mario :thumbsup:

miiplaywii said:

Last time I hear Raid Over the River mensioned was well before E3 '06. Have you heard something more recent because I assumed it was cancelled. I loved the shadowing on the screenshots that were released.

No it hasn't been cancelled..the first version of the game is being released to the DS and then the sequel to the Wii..Nibris(the game's company) is still looking for a publisher to publish their game, that's why it hasn't been released yet

Oceanic said:
Lost fans WOULD have guessed that, I'm not studying to be an Aeronautical Engineer for nothing, I want to design those planes one day (Not the one on Lost, it crashed :p) I hope they bring out the Wii aeroplane or something it was called, a demo they had at E3, that'd be great on wii sports 2 or something.

Yes the game with the aeroplanes is called Wii Sports: Airplane and motor sports I can't really rmember, and also look out for Wing Island, Heatseeker and the famous Raid Over the River which are all aeroplane games!:)

I intend to get Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and probably Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I'm keeping an eye on No More Heroes and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles as well (although I'm only getting Umbrella Chronicles if it's significantly different from its predecessors).

Does anyone else think that Project Hammer might get a little old after a while. Seeing as how some people hated the sword fighting in Red Steel because it wasn't 1:1, the hammer isn't going to be either. I picture it as Zelda sword fighting minus all the sweet adventure parts.

Back