Guild Wars

George

Wii 4 teh Wiin
Sep 29, 2006
over there
Wii Online Code
4877-3286-3608-7887
For any Guildwars fans here (me) Guild wars "eye of the north", a new expansion, that is ment to be set after profecies ended is coming out, also Guildwars 2 has been announced, eye of the north will be released Q3 07 and i think GW2 will be released in 2009-2010, not sure where abouts on earth those release dates apply to though.

The dates i ope will be like all the others, it will be a world wide release date. I thought GW:EN would be coming out Summer Time. I am looking forward to GW:EN :D

Night Fall is pretty old actually. Guild Wars: Eye of the North is going to be cheaper than the other expansions. Due to it adds no more professions. For everything you want to know about Guild Wars 2 go here: http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2648062

If anyone of you want to add me to your friends list heres my character names: Bubba Ga Nush (D/W), Bubba Ga Noosh (E/M) and Spirits I Command U (R)

I might get 2.

I have factions, but not the original, and I never got nightfall. If 2 is it's own game I might get it. I don't want to get 2 just to have it be like another expansion. Cause I hate getting into a guild where I can't do anything because they are all on nightfall and I'm not.

Dude you need to get NF it's awesome. Factions is the worst outta the 3. And 2 is gonna be it's own game. And it's gonna have a open world too. There saying the level cap will be 100+ or no level cap at all. But they should stay low like around 50. So it's gonna be like WOW but way better. And they are gonna stay with the no monthly fee. There are also gonna be 4 races now. So everyone won't just be human.

bubba-ga-nush said:
Dude you need to get NF it's awesome. Factions is the worst outta the 3. And 2 is gonna be it's own game. And it's gonna have a open world too. There saying the level cap will be 100+ or no level cap at all. But they should stay low like around 50. So it's gonna be like WOW but way better. And they are gonna stay with the no monthly fee. There are also gonna be 4 races now. So everyone won't just be human.
i agrre tha would bve cool, but seems way off arenet and to much blizzard

Back