Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

GAD IVE BEEN WAITING WEEKS FOR THISS GAME!
reserved copy ftl.

I can't even compare GH2 to GH3. GH3 completely blows it out of the water on every level. The overall soundtrack is twice as solid as GH2, and the overall gameplay is just as good if not better as well.

It's always going to be a matter of opinion in regards to the soundtrack, but GH3 has held my attention much longer than GH2 did.

Thrash13 said:
I can't even compare GH2 to GH3. GH3 completely blows it out of the water on every level. The overall soundtrack is twice as solid as GH2, and the overall gameplay is just as good if not better as well.

It's always going to be a matter of opinion in regards to the soundtrack, but GH3 has held my attention much longer than GH2 did.
nah i wouldn't say that IMO GH2 had a better soundtrack and it just kept me playing for at least a year

Depends on what era you prefer...

I liked the overall GH2 soundtrack a LOT better. Although the "ultimate song" is better on GH3. (TTFAF vs. Jordan)

Brawny said:
Depends on what era you prefer...

I liked the overall GH2 soundtrack a LOT better. Although the "ultimate song" is better on GH3. (TTFAF vs. Jordan)
yea it does depend on the era and you and me like the same music moslty :lol:

Dudes I need some help with Guitar Hero 3. I am a GH noob, and need to know.. how do you apply the bought 'Finishes' to the guitars? I bought a white finish for my guitar, but I cant seem to find a way to make the guitar white instead of red...wats the deal!? Any help appreciated.

^^^^^
Change your guitar. When you select it again, it will let you choose which finish to put on the guitar.

Deanis said:
Dudes I need some help with Guitar Hero 3. I am a GH noob, and need to know.. how do you apply the bought 'Finishes' to the guitars? I bought a white finish for my guitar, but I cant seem to find a way to make the guitar white instead of red...wats the deal!? Any help appreciated.
there should be a switch on the back with a lock symbol to pull out the neck of the guitar (thing with the buttons on it) then once the neck it out there should be another switch like the one before then that should let you take the faceplate off. Then just snap the neck in place once done and lock everything. :wink:

Z3wpk, i wasnt referring to the actual guitar, I eamtn in game... but I now I shall have to try that too :p Thx for replies.

Deanis said:
Z3wpk, i wasnt referring to the actual guitar, I eamtn in game... but I now I shall have to try that too :p Thx for replies.
lol i just noticed :lol:

deanis and z3wpk, just added both of you, mi GH3 code is 446793301257
any one who wants to add me, is just fine!!! just pm and let me know , so i can add you.

I am getting this game pretty soon, any one want to add me to their Wii friend list? Hit me up with a PM.

Back