Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

Amazing Game

In my surrounding area, they actually sold out completely of Wii versions, and I couldn't even find a copy in Toronto (Biggest city in Canada). I resorted to using good ol' eBay and it provided. I got it for cheaper then I would of paid for in stores, and It was fully packaged and included everything in original packaging.

I got it yesterday at 12PM and I haven't really stopped other then to sleep.

im some what dissapointed.... you cant call the game Legends of Rock without Led Zeppelin (the greatest legend of ALL music), Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Pantera, or The Doors.... and why the hell tom morrello, jesus, he has so mush hipe because no one has listened to classical rock... Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin IS the greatest guitarist of all time, hands down...

I totally agree. There needed to be some more actual 'legends' but the songs and gameplay are great, plus the revamped controller is fantastic.

lordcorm said:
im some what dissapointed.... you cant call the game Legends of Rock without Led Zeppelin (the greatest legend of ALL music), Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Pantera, or The Doors.... and why the hell tom morrello, jesus, he has so mush hipe because no one has listened to classical rock... Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin IS the greatest guitarist of all time, hands down...
They have Metallica...

I'm not disappointed by the song choices, the legends in the game are the ones that suck. Sure, Slash is great, but like the devil and Tom Morrello are a total waste.

lordcorm said:
Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin IS the greatest guitarist of all time, hands down...
time after time site after site, i see this one thing:_________ is the best guitarist ever!

its not true, nobody is the best guitarist ever. We all have our own opinions. Im not saying i dont like you or anything but i hate it when people say this. Style is everything and it defines guitarists. But what im saying is that there is no best anyone its impossible to choose. Their could be a more popular guitarist but no best. I deff think paige is amazing yes btw. In my opinion my fav guitarist is Steve Vai at the moment.so yea but anyway not to get off topic lol

The song choices were pretty good I thought, and btw LZ will never be on GH, they will never give rights to their songs, ever

JerryC said:
Randy Rhoads man, Randy Rhoads.
haha man i love quiet riot (wish he stayed in there for a little while more) :yesnod:

lordcorm said:
ya but One isnt really that great of a song, Enter Sandman is better, same with Iron Madien, Number of the beast isnt as good as The Wickerman

One is a far better guitar song than Enter Sandman. I probably like Enter Sandman better, but One is easily the better fit for a Guitar Hero game.

One defiantly is a better song then Enter Sandman. Enter Sandman is kinda repetitive and gets old a few minutes in. One is an overall just amazing rock song.

I found out this game has the song: Avalancha by Heroes del Silencio, so I give it credit for that, but I won't buy it just because of that; I'll probably forget how to play real guitar if I do buy this game.

Back