Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

maddmaxx46 said:
When I got all 5 stars for every song on easy all I got was a measley guitar and I can't even remember what it looks like. Right now I'm stuck on medium. Both "Knights of Cydonia" and "Cult of Personality" are pissing me off and I can't 5 star either one. I haven't even tried the 8th set or the bonus songs yet.

I know you get guitars for 5 stars on every song. But i wanna know if you get anything for 5 GOLD stars on every song (100%)

ASHJN said:
I know you get guitars for 5 stars on every song. But i wanna know if you get anything for 5 GOLD stars on every song (100%)

I am pretty sure Slash and Tom Morello come to your house and play a secret level with you.

ASHJN said:
Oh my bad. If you're working on it now let's race. I'm on the 8th set at medium and they are giving me a headache so I'm up for this.

hi

im havin troubles with this but i got my friend code and everything for gh3 so here it is...

4124-3224-5977

sigh ive beaten easy and medium but im stuck on that raining blood song on hard
also got like 30 songs done on expert XP

pepper said:
sigh ive beaten easy and medium but im stuck on that raining blood song on hard
also got like 30 songs done on expert XP
pretty much where i am stuck too

I'm only getting 3 stars on the easy songs. How embarrassment I need practice :crazy:

Knights of Cydonia on Hard is giving me fits. I can pretty much own the first 50% of the song, but I just get massacred after that.

Check this out, I invited my gf over this weeked. Her and I were playing Co-op. She kept complaining that it felt uncomfortable to hold so she tried it left-handed. She continues to complain so she took the guitar off and layed it on the ground. She then laid down and played it like a piano?? I guess it worked for her. She was able to beat me on Multiplayer but then again she was on Easy and I was playing Hard. Very comical to watch.

Those of you with the Wii version - are you aware that the game only outputs in MONO audio? Crazy ****.

Don't believe me? Check this thread on the GH3 forums....... http://www.guitarhero.com/forums/8/forum_topics/1258

Shocking isn't it.............. hope they sort it before my PAL version arrives...........a music game that's not in stereo...........scandalous:mad5:

Anyone able to confirm or deny the reports in this thread? If they are true then we should all get behind it and force Activision to take action.

Back