Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

TacosTacos said:
I got it, and love it. It is a lot of fun. I have only done Medium though, and I have finished something like 9 songs. I really like rocking out when I play. I probably look like a complete idiot, but I decided that I would rather have fun and do it like a rock star than sit in a chair and stare at the screen. I like to try to play behind my head and do other rock star moves. I figure, if I ever do get good at it, I will look the part.
I have to sit down in a chair and play otherwise I f*ck up, I cant even play well standing up/

^^^^^^^^
Is that this weeks episode?

1113_randy_playing.jpg

Hey Yeah uhh i just found out that if you play online, you automatically get through the fire and flames in the bonus songs.

Incase No one knew.

Currently own:
1 Wii

4 Wiimotes,

4 Nunchuks,

1 Classic,

4 Heavy duty straps (free),

4 Silicon Wiimote covers (free),

1 Wiimote rechargable docking station,

1 2gb memory card (useless for now),

8 Games (Madden NFL 07---Zelda TP---Guitar Hero 3---Wii
Sports---Metroid Prime 3---Metal Slug Anthology---Super Paper Mario---Need For Speed Carbon)

=]

no, you have to beat the game on any difficulty to unlock it

someone said:
Hey Yeah uhh i just found out that if you play online, you automatically get through the fire and flames in the bonus songs.

Incase No one knew.
Not true.

This game gets a lot of play here in the dorm room. I love most of the songs, and am really into the Dragonforce song. I'm a little burned out from playing Legends of Rock; however, I have had a lot of fun with it. I just moved from easy to medium. (Hey, this is my first Guitar Hero game to play!) :)

Extra Guitar for GH3?

Does anyone know if they plan to release extra guitars anytime soon? Since this is the first GH released for Wii am I expected to purchase another whole set (game and guitar) just to be able to battle the family at home?
Thanks for helping a noob.

ASHJN said:
Are there any rewards for getting 5 Gold Stars on every song?
When I got all 5 stars for every song on easy all I got was a measley guitar and I can't even remember what it looks like. Right now I'm stuck on medium. Both "Knights of Cydonia" and "Cult of Personality" are pissing me off and I can't 5 star either one. I haven't even tried the 8th set or the bonus songs yet.

Sorry for the double post but I am so mad right now. Got a 5 star on "Cult of Personality." Went back to "Knights of Cydonia" and get this: 361 note streak, 151957 score and guess how many stars I got. FOUR!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I only got 89% notes hit this is ridiculous!

Back