Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

dammit i cant beat One, Number of the Beast, or Raining Blood. GRRRR

when will the extra guitars go on sale and how much are they expected to cost?

yea probably sometime around christmas, well atleast that would be a good time to sell it.

i think $40

i think the number of the beast is pretty fun on medium

First guitar hero I've ever played, very addicting.

Just lost on One (medium) at 99%, so depressing.

I get the game tommorrow woot...I'll have to play some of you...I'm gonna start on hard though I think...

Raider704 said:
First guitar hero I've ever played, very addicting.

Just lost on One (medium) at 99%, so depressing.
me too although im on hard OMG its so annoying

I got the game wooot...anyone want to play me on hard or medium just pm me and I'll tell you when we can play...

where is Bret Michaels? i thought he was supposed to be in the game playing with his band, but i haven't seen him

tdog7 said:
where is Bret Michaels? i thought he was supposed to be in the game playing with his band, but i haven't seen him
yea me neither not that i would want him as my singer, kinda random dontcha think?

yea kind of, but hey its a feature they said it would be in it, just kinda curious

tdog7 said:
yea kind of, but hey its a feature they said it would be in it, just kinda curious
yea im curious too im also curious why all my favorite guitars are not there

tdog7 said:
They set him up with one of those cap suits so the lead singer in the game uses his moves. He recorded with Guitar Hero 3 and everything but he's not in the game.

Back