Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

omfg there is no way in hell to beat the devil on med!!!!!!!!!!

well for me it is, i never really played previous versions so i wouldn't know

The "one-shot Lou" strat might not work on Medium; there's not enough notes there on Hard to one-shot him, so I doubt there is enough on Medium.

The general strategy I used and eventually won with on Hard was to use my powerups just before his powerups appeared, to prevent him from getting any of his own. He will eventually fail.

i know i can do it, it's just my fingers don't want to press the right button. lol

im starting to hear the songs in my head when im not playing.

is that a good thing?

Whats a one shot lou...

Its when you get the Whammy Bar power and use it when he has a **** load of greens in a row (Should be shortly after you get the first Power), he fails in like 2 seconds

i found this little cheat.

When the battle with Lou starts at the end of the game on Expert mode, strum without holding any frets until you lose. At the "Game Over" screen, select "Tutorial". Pick the tutorial for Guitar Battle, and play through it until the "Lesson Complete" message appears. As soon as the next fret board appears, pause the game, and exit to return to the lesson menu. Then, press Red to return to the list of songs. The battle with Lou will be highlighted. Choose the song, and Lou's notechart will now be set to Easy mode. Note: Your notechart will still be in Expert mode, but his will be in Easy mode.

tdog7 said:
im starting to hear the songs in my head when im not playing.

is that a good thing?
Haha actually I think I have it worse. When I go to bed and close my eyes I'll make a guitar hero chart for a song that hasn't been used before.

Back