Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

wiifreak9292 said:
my damn wammy bar isn't working!:sick:
reset the game and play around with the bar hehe that was dirty :lol:

my code is 317942702718 and my username is jesse. if you add me, pm me so i can add you. i only play medium songs...

if somebody sends you a request, how do you know they sent it other then going to your friend roster?

Im pretty sure when your playing, a little icon pops up on the top left of the screen that shows two guitars and the name of the person who sent you the request.

Im pretty sure

Now, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CHECK YOUR RANK???

Currently own:
1 Wii

4 Wiimotes,

4 Nunchuks,

1 Classic,

4 Heavy duty straps (free),

4 Silicon Wiimote covers (free),

1 Wiimote rechargable docking station,

1 2gb memory card (useless for now),

8 Games (Madden NFL 07---Zelda TP---Guitar Hero 3---Wii
Sports---Metroid Prime 3---Metal Slug Anthology---Super Paper Mario---Need For Speed Carbon)

This Game is heaven in disc form.
Main reasons: "Black Sunshine" – White Zombie, "The Metal" – Tenacious D, "Knights of Cydonia" – Muse, "Raining Blood" – Slayer, "Through the Fire and Flames" – DragonForce.
I love you Wii...give me a hug. Aaaaaaa so warm <3

We knew it was coming guys:
1113_stan_thad_in_arcade.jpg

I got it, and love it. It is a lot of fun. I have only done Medium though, and I have finished something like 9 songs. I really like rocking out when I play. I probably look like a complete idiot, but I decided that I would rather have fun and do it like a rock star than sit in a chair and stare at the screen. I like to try to play behind my head and do other rock star moves. I figure, if I ever do get good at it, I will look the part.

I know I must look like a complete fool. It is tremendous fun if you act the part while playing!

TacosTacos said:
I got it, and love it. It is a lot of fun. I have only done Medium though, and I have finished something like 9 songs. I really like rocking out when I play. I probably look like a complete idiot, but I decided that I would rather have fun and do it like a rock star than sit in a chair and stare at the screen. I like to try to play behind my head and do other rock star moves. I figure, if I ever do get good at it, I will look the part.

I guarantee I am the best player. If anyone really wants me to prove it...then yeah.
(I've played and beaten and 5 starred most songs on all of them on expert.)

Last edited:
what? that doesn't make sense

it's sad that we're new, because it's a great game?

Back