Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

I cant wait for this game! My friend got 2 demo discs for it on the 360 and neither worked. I was sooooo pissed. I keep watching that dragonforce vid and it makes me want it more and more every time. even though i dont like them, it just looks like a good challenge on expert

sorry kinda goes off topic but how can you not like DragonForce??

tdog7 said:
sorry kinda goes off topic but how can you not like DragonForce??

I respect Herman Li and the other guitarist whose name i cant remember as great guitarists, but alot of their stuff sounds alike to me. But i havent listened too all of it. Im not saying theyre bad or anything, just not my cup o' tea

well anyone whos getting this on release add my friend code and let me get yours

the dragonforce vid looks very hard. i think even guitar hero experts are gonna have a tough time with that song

zurukea said:
Sad not to see Billy Talent, and the Wii can't download songs either =(
dont get me wrong i like billy talent but it prolly wont happen

well even though the wii might not have downloadable songs i wouldnt really spend money on that. you would probably be too hooked on the songs the game came with.

devilrivas said:
well even though the wii might not have downloadable songs i wouldnt really spend money on that. you would probably be too hooked on the songs the game came with.
yea unless its a song i really like, like a rush song

the wii does have downloadable songs, but just arent available when its first released

Lol, they'll release Led Zep and PF songs for 10.00 each...and I'd buy them. That's where they'll make their REAL money.

(no joke, they'll make much more off downloads)

LOL ten dollars for each download? i wouldnt buy it unless it came with like 3 songs and they would have to be good songs too.

Back