Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

J-Tizzle said:
stairway to heaven and knocking on heaven's door would be a nice add.
deffinetly no led zeppelin but even if there was I wouldnt pick stairway to heaven and knockin on heaven's door would be in there but I dont think this game

Hi.. I'm really new, MInutes new actually and I have a question already.

I'm sure someone has mentioned this already but does anyone know when it will come out in Europe. We've heard so many different dates. October 26th, November 23rd..

Help a girl out!:O

it comes out sunday, october 28th and some stores on releasing it on the 27th =]

any lefty guitar players here?

will they have lefty guitars for GHIII or will there be an option in game to switch it?

tdog7 said:
any lefty guitar players here?

will they have lefty guitars for GHIII or will there be an option in game to switch it?
prolly just an option like the last three games

Z3wpk said:
prolly just an option like the last three games

believe it or not but i've never played GH this will be my first GH experience, so i didn't know that it was in previous GH games

tdog7 said:
believe it or not but i've never played GH this will be my first GH experience, so i didn't know that it was in previous GH games
oh ok welcome to the GH experience you'll have a great time. Oh yea deffinently do the practice first cause i skipped it and never even knew it was there. It was soo much harder for me to learn lol. One more tip, when you play (if you play guitar or plan on playing guitar) make sure your fingers come strait down on the button and not flat, it will help you play much faster and more fluently

yeahh also i suggest you start on medium, and not easy because your going to have to get used to the orange and blue notes

thanks for tips

and also (cause it seems like this thread is going to continue over the release date) you guys can use this as a place to gather fc for GH3 as it will use fc online

very dissapointing but hey atleast it has online

tdog7 said:
thanks for tips

and also (cause it seems like this thread is going to continue over the release date) you guys can use this as a place to gather fc for GH3 as it will use fc online

very dissapointing but hey atleast it has online
definately but friend codes arent that bad since forums like these exist

No one more chivalrous than I, but I'm sorry, I'm not sure about the UK release date.

I wouldn't choose stairway, not when there's Heartbreaker, D'yer Maker, Over the Hills and Far away etc.

Yeah, most likely an option, although a Jimi Lefty Strat would be a sweet guitar and faceplate combo.

Brawny said:
Yeah, most likely an option, although a Jimi Lefty Strat would be a sweet guitar and faceplate combo.

that would be awesome.

Brawny said:
oh yes it would, but i heard of a Hendrix xbox live achievement where you have to beat the game on lefty flip

Okay, The AUS date is November 10. So UK is probably within a week or so of the US, as AUS is always last lol.

Brawny said:
Okay, The AUS date is November 10. So UK is probably within a week or so of the US, as AUS is always last lol.
why do they have different dates? I mean I understand Japan and US cause of translation but is it shipment or something?

Back