Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

Think is a very strong word Z3wpk... I just can't wait to try out Battle mode for this game...Online too!

Do you have to put the Wii-mote inside the guitar?

I hope not. I think vibration in your guitar is less realistic and it is annoying to have to have extra wii-motes laying around to put inside your guitars. Then everytime you want to switch to a normal game you have to take your controller out again. I'd rather just have usb guitars.

Is there a usb cable on the guitar so you can play plugged in?

No sorry dude...but they sadi it will be very easy to put the contoller in and take it out so it shouldn't be any different than the PS3 and 360 guitars...except that it's wireless :)

I guess it is also cheaper this way. I think the Wii version is $80 instead of $100 like the 360/PS3 versions.

Ya I'm gonna trade in my old gamecube for a couple bucks to help me get there so I don't have to spend too much...and I got a gift card so I might be able to get it without spending a penny

Marioman said:
Ya I'm gonna trade in my old gamecube for a couple bucks to help me get there so I don't have to spend too much...and I got a gift card so I might be able to get it without spending a penny
lucky!!!

Marioman said:

yup same here traded in my old gamecube at gamecrazy, sadly only got $10 for it, also gave them 2 gc controllers, 3 gc games, plus one wii game

surprisingly it came to about $70 store credit, then i have cash for the rest of it, so i'm covered

Brawny said:
*got $120 to best buy for birthday today*

So now I'm debating what ELSE I want to buy :p

Happy B-Day!

i would save it for awhile a lot of good games coming out in Nov.

Brawny said:
Lol, take up the real guitar
I play guitar :D

But anyway marioman im sure it will be harder with all the boss battles and what not I've seen them they looks sweet

GHII is too easy, yet guitar is too hard? hmmm lol

GHII inspired me to take up guitar (plus air-guitar'ing to stairway and comfortably numb just wasn't doing it for me, i've had my fat strat for 3 months now)

Brawny said:
GHII is too easy, yet guitar is too hard? hmmm lol

GHII inspired me to take up guitar (plus air-guitar'ing to stairway and comfortably numb just wasn't doing it for me, i've had my fat strat for 3 months now)
good for you guitar players unite!!!! and btw guitar hero is hard nothing compared to real guitar thoo

Back