Guitar Hero Fret Problem !!

Yeungy

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Australia
All the other frets and things work, but the 2nd fret doesn't work at all. I got the game about an hour ago, anyone know anything about this?

Yeungy said:
All the other frets and things work, but the 2nd fret doesn't work at all. I got the game about an hour ago, anyone know anything about this?

I've had similar problems, They went away when I took off the neck made sure those electric sensors were clean and made sure my cord was plugged in the wiimote right...

i had a problem like that with my guitar too... when i first unboxed it and turned on the game, my strum up didn't function... but after a few minutes it was workin fine... pretty strange.

maybe the connection to the wiimote just needed a little current run through it or something, haha

Yeah usually when any part of the guitar doesn't work you gotta do at least one of 3 things.
1. Dis/Reconnect your Wiimote.
2. Disconnect neck of guitar and blow off the little sensors making sure they are clean.
3. Make sure the neck is pushed all the way into the guitar.

If none of these work, and you still have the receipt and you bought the game less than 60 days ago, Red Octane will give you another guitar for free.

Happy shredding.

Back