Gun

superstar-wii

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2007
Does anybody agree with me that gun is one of the most amazing games ever made for the gamecube? The story line is excellent and it can be played over and over again and you will never get boad of it. Ok so its not one of those timeless classics like Mario. But the way it makes you feel when you win some dollars at the poker or cause a bar brawl is great.

But truly its the horse ridng thats the best I [sadly] have names for them. The 2 nicer looking horses are the names that the farmer calls them when you go work on the ranch. and the one with all the white stuff is called s***y because I think it was originall white

comment on this if you will and tell what wii game you think is or will be better to get warioware or wii sports.

yeah, gun was an awesome game. i played it on the xbox.
the only annoying thing was, i was renting it, and i got right to the end but i couldn't beat the boss :( still don't know how that damn game ended

oh, and i assume you mean wii play not wii sports? well assuming that, i would have to say...its up to you sorry lol. i would help, but i have never played on a warioware game, and i havn't looked at any movies/read about it. wii play is alright though

Played it on the PC. Love that game. Its almost like a Wild West style GTA!

I decided to pick this game up for PS2 when I saw it was only $10 and it definately surprised me. It was very fun, I only wish the game had more areas to explore and it got pretty repetitive.

you should seriously go pick it up. its kinda short but its only 10 bucks for ps2. worth it def.

damn that blows. it does def qualify as a m rated game: western hookers, gambling, shootin up whoever. just tell your parents you really like history and this game will get you to better understand the past of the united states first hand.

yeah i'll try that. i just always tell my family its just a game and wont effect me in anyway. but i think i can try with that. because my mom likes me to learn so i guess that would work. my freind has it for the 360 so i could play it at his place.

Back