Guys, You gotta get "MySims"...I recommend it.

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
Guys....get "My Sims" get it, get it, get it!! lol! I am so love with this game. It reminds you alot of "Animal Crossing" only you can do ALOT ALOT ALOT more. This is the cutest..greatest...adorablest (If thats a word) game I have ever played. I will be playing this ALL DAY LONG! lol!

I am glad that you are enjoying it. After playing it a bit more, maybe you could write a review about all the good and bad points of the game.
Anyway, I think I will avoid this title though.

I'm still thinking about it.

The whole, no wi-fi thing took it off my 'definitely buy list.' I liked the idea of being able to build stuff lego style, but not being able to show off what you made, pretty much killed it for me.

...anyway, like I said, I'm still thinking about it.

Yea at first I was a bit spyched about this game. But it seems so dull and boring now. Sure its fun building all that stuff but once the Oh cool I can build everything thought wore out it gets boring I think

i got this yesterday and played it for a couple of hours... i'm enjoying it so far.

i like it because you don't have to eat, sleep, shower, clean, and pee 24/7... you actually have time to do the fun stuff.

the controls are pretty good, everything runs pretty smooth for the most part. there was a little lag when i was prospecting a couple of times, but it wasn't bad.

so far the tasks have been a little dull, but they're getting better. i think this game should last a while and get more challenging. it's a good pick up and play game, but at the same time it's one of those games that you can start playing and not want to quit for a long time.

since i've only played a couple of hours, i can't really give a full review on the game, but my expectations are pretty high, and i've had fun with it so far.

one more thing... i found it weird that you build houses, but it has no effect on how the house looks on the inside. i built a 2 story house, but there are no stairs. i wish they would have done more with the house-building, because that has always been my favorite part of the sims games.

Hey,guys! I got all your messages! I have personally vlogged about it YOUTUBE and will provide a link to it in this thread as soon as its uploaded!

i am playing the ds a version 2 death atm (its great game) and ive got to say that i am going to pick the wii version up first thing 2morrow morning (U.K. Release). is there any ds to wii ?

I have to say, what turns me off from this game is the look. I just don't go for the over-the-top unrealistic cartoony style. Give me a more-traditional Sims game on the Wii, though, and I'd be interested. I've got my eye on The Sims 2: Castaway. We'll see what the reviews say when it finally comes out.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/908/908921.html

sremick said:
I have to say, what turns me off from this game is the look. I just don't go for the over-the-top unrealistic cartoony style. Give me a more-traditional Sims game on the Wii, though, and I'd be interested. I've got my eye on The Sims 2: Castaway. We'll see what the reviews say when it finally comes out.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/908/908921.html

the normal look of sims is getting a bit boring. every sims games looks the same until mysims

Its a great game. Plus, this is the Wii...come on, now. This is meant for kids to have fun. I love my traditional sims,too. But, its nice to have a change. Its a great game. Give it a chance. Thats one way to miss out on great things when you have high expectations of past "comforts" and expect it to be the same...

damnit. i went to get it on the 18th but it wasnt out yet (gamestop dood said its otu on the 18th but takes a day to get to teh store, DAMNIT) so i bought a cube controller, and 3 games instead.

i probably shouldve just waited the extra day. im really looking forward to this title, but i cant justify 250 dollars on games in one month what with metroid, cube stuff, guitar hero, and mercury meltdown, thats already 200.

Back