Hacker again...

hungryhipp

WiiChat Member
Apr 19, 2011
Washington
Another hacker under the name of Ashby, starts out with a gernade laucher at level 6....If you have to cheat to get kills, you absolutely suck. You ruin the game for everyone.

Well about 20 mins later, someone with the name 'Chris' has the same cheat going.... This game needs to get updated.

Goldeneye FC - 4051-1223-7324
Name - HungryHippo

Feel free to add me!

Last edited:
The grenade launcher to which you are referring is an attachment to the Kallos that comes in the default "Assault" loadout, which all players have access to unforunately.

oh...Forgot about that one!

As I was writing this, A level 25 guy, name 'Brad' is using proximity mines...that's true at least!!!

Last edited:
You think that's bad... I once played a round where a guy had hacked his SMG to sustain-fire grenades!

Its one thing to hack to get the weapon sooner but its another to hack a weapon to do something other then its suppose to. What happens when we all start doing that because well down the road everyone will be using mods (I hate to use 'hack ' because thats not what hacking is)....good thing is the game will be tiring probably at that point and maybe a new version out so those of us that liked this one will be moved on to the newer one.

And too think I hated people that hacked QuakII and would use the grappling hook to hang from a ceiling to snipe. To think that was about the hack people did.....LOL At least the game remained playable.

well my mistake, that is prety bad though i'm glad that i haven't run into any weapon mods, in the conduit you were lucky to go two matches without seeing any cheaters.

Somebody disabled reloading and setting off remote mines in a game earlier.

Back