Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Heroes: the level for Hackers

Discussion in 'GoldenEye 007' started by MrWood, Aug 31, 2011.

1. MrWood

MrWood WiiChat Member

I used to enjoy Playing The Heroes Game, but recently it seems to be full of Hackers. I was playing tonight, 6pm BST, and there was an unsuspecting enemy hero in front of me. I got a clear shot and blew his brains out. I was rewarded 5 XP. 5XP??? I thought the game was seriously glitching or something. 2 mins later, there he was again, i lined up the shot again, and BAM! took him out. 5XP rewarded again! after standing back and watching the enemy, i realised that there was more than one bond running around!

It has disheartened me that much, that i cannot be bothered to go on the Heroes level anymore. How am i supposed to earn some good XP when i cannot tell who the hero actually is? I think that Nintendo need to put in some virtual moderators to randomly watch games, find out who is causing the issues, and then permaban them!

I am seriously hoping that the Goldeneye reloaded game is alot more difficult to hack!

If you cant play properly, then guess what? DONT PLAY!!!

2. crazygrant

crazygrant WiiChat Member

permaban them from what? a game they dont own..... see the sticky about hacks/homebrews/cheats...

but yes, it is very annoying- as for the heros thing tho-

isnt that just a glitch?- been around for awhile it seems.

3. nachoburp

nachoburp WiiChat Member

sometimes the people are dressed like the hero but they arent? not sure how it happens. but did they have the sign above them? if they didnt, it was just a regular person