HALO 3 Reviewed!

I seriously wanna go and round house kick microsoft in the face for that game. It is so overrated and no im not no fanboy im just saying Halo is a good game just its not as good as people say it to be.

well in a couple years halo 3 will still be the most played 360 game while a game like mp3 you only play through 1 or 2 times. when games are reviewed they take into consideration is it an online game or single player only game. single player only games are rated on a different level, bioshock got a 9.6 or .7, while halo 3 gets a 9.5. halo 3 is being rated against counter strike, call of duty, any other shooter that is online which is probably the biggest and most popular field of video games.

this game still doesnt appeal to me, even tho im gonna end up buying it

Sovieto said:
well in a couple years halo 3 will still be the most played 360 game while a game like mp3 you only play through 1 or 2 times. when games are reviewed they take into consideration is it an online game or single player only game. single player only games are rated on a different level, bioshock got a 9.6 or .7, while halo 3 gets a 9.5. halo 3 is being rated against counter strike, call of duty, any other shooter that is online which is probably the biggest and most popular field of video games.
true, but i still think the backbone of all review scores should be based on the main part of the game: story mode. The mode which isn't just a random battle or race or something, but the mode that actually has a virtual purpose.

JAKE196 said:
true, but i still think the backbone of all review scores should be based on the main part of the game: story mode. The mode which isn't just a random battle or race or something, but the mode that actually has a virtual purpose.

You've hit the nail on the head that a game should be reviewed mainly on the main part of the game. howevr with the entire halo series it has been the case that the multi player aspect makes up a larger portion of the game than the c\campaign mode. trust me i've logged over 500 hours on halo 2 on xbox live and theres unimaginably more to do in multiplier than ever in single player mode.

Check this image of all the armor u can get rep me if i help
1190563596_fullres.jpg

Without a doubt, if MP3 had online, it would have surpassed at least Halo 3'S replayability score. which ultimately makes MP3 better, sorry.

SamuS said:
You've hit the nail on the head that a game should be reviewed mainly on the main part of the game. howevr with the entire halo series it has been the case that the multi player aspect makes up a larger portion of the game than the c\campaign mode. trust me i've logged over 500 hours on halo 2 on xbox live and theres unimaginably more to do in multiplier than ever in single player mode.
yeah your probably right i suppose halo 3 should be rated primarily on it's online, though i'd play a game with a good single player story over a game like halo 3.

{Axtlár} said:
Without a doubt, if MP3 had online, it would have surpassed at least Halo 3'S replayability score. which ultimately makes MP3 better, sorry.

Except it didnt have online. So it sucks.

Besides even if it did have online. It would have friend codes, which are a joke.
It would have no voice chat, which is rediculous.
It wouldn't be able to handle more than 4 players in one game.
It would have only one weapon.
It would have no vehicles
The maps would be tiny.
Only one playable character.
No character customization.
No clans.
No ranking system/leaderboard.
Shitelaods of lag

Compared to Halo 3
Voice chat
Clans
Huge ranking system and leaderboards.
around 10 ground and air vehicles
Play as multiple races
Full armour customization (15 types) plus 10,000+ different insignias.
Clans of up to one hundred members
up to 16 players in one game.
Mella attacks
literally Hundreds of differnt game types

Did i mention the forge?

also saved films- 360 degree playback.

different Weapon/equipment/grenade/ types in the 30s

so yeah, in multiplayer Halo pwns Metroid right down to nothing im afraid

If you don't know the game, then don't post those kinda posts, go learn a bit about it and then we'll see.

{Axtlár} said:
i doubt that seriously..

why? Metroid Prime 3 got a 9.5 as well in IGN...so I don't understand why you say you doubt it

Back