Harvest Moon on VC, Who's Buying.?.

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
i would but im waitin for kirbs superstar or sim ant to com out. lmao

I played it for an hour or so yesterday. I already need to start over though, I forgot to design my fields properly and I can't reach any of the plants in my center row. Ah well, I won't make that mistake twice.

Harvest Moon is one of my all time favorite games, so I would say it's definetly worth the money. However, it also is not for everybody, so you should be a fan of roleyplaying games & games that are at a slower pace, because it revolves around raising up a simple farm, interacting/marrying women in the town, and other various small town activities.

If you are a fan of slower roleplaying type games I'd definetly advise getting this, it's the kind of game that ages perfectly well, because graphics do little to improve the gameplay, but beware...this game can become ridiculously addictive

Yeah i just downloaded it, and im on the farm, but i dont know if the green things are plants or grass...

I've still got most of rune factory on the ds to play through (courtesy of my R4) so not really interested in paying for it.

I bought it and never played until now. Haven't been able stop playing. I focused to much on pretty and organized I think. Its fall and I still have no animals, just dead corn and tomatoes! :mad5:

I bought it but I cant figure out how I can get some money for animals I havent found anything i can sell

First year I'd focus more on just crops. Animals need a little bit of a cash basis, and better understanding of the game. If you stick to just crops the first year, when you're a beginner, you don't have to worry about growing grass, etc.

Early on when you're not making money you should wake up and water your crops, then head to the mountain and grab berries or whatever is there depending on the season. Sell that stuff to make money when you're just starting out.

Skorp said:
Early on when you're not making money you should wake up and water your crops, then head to the mountain and grab berries or whatever is there depending on the season. Sell that stuff to make money when you're just starting out.
ur after givin me alot of help on more treads then this, thanks lol... everywere I go I c Skorp has the answer. keep it up

Back