Has anyone else noticed?

I imagine their IP address can be banned also, preventing them from creating another account.

They need some British Mods as to when Americans are sleepin Brits are up and Aussi mods

I haven't really been here long at all, but I've noticed this.

With the minimum age thing, if the people are smart enough to not say their age when they are under it, then there is a good chance that they are well behaved enough to be in the forum anyways.

There are of course exceptions to this, like people that are older but still act like they are 10.

Ahh... I joined this month and I am only 13. :ee5k: I wonder if I fall under this.

ssbb_lover said:
But then after they can't join, they just create another account saying they're 18...kids these days can pull it off.

Had a feeling you'd say that.

That's why we'd IP ban the account created by the kid, and I'm pretty sure most kids don't know how to get through that.

En4Neo said:
Had a feeling you'd say that.

That's why we'd IP ban the account created by the kid, and I'm pretty sure most kids don't know how to get through that.
And if they did, they have a problem. :lol:

ajnokia said:
Not bad for a 3 minute job!
That's What He said.

As for the main point of the thread there has been an increase in people no matter the age. If there is an increase of people there's going to be an increase of people of all ages. And for the people who just come here to flame. That puts some excitment in the lil' community of wiichat. ABC was fun to have around....too bad.

Last edited:
Bulldogxx831 said:
That's What He said.<br> As for the main point of the thread there has been an increase in people no matter the age. If there is an increase of people there's going to be an increase of people of all ages. And for the people who just come here to flame. That puts some excitment in the lil' community of wiichat. ABC was fun to have around....too bad.
Ya I know. I wish ABC was still around. I used to go to a 360 forum but after he got banned from there the place just got boring.

I'm 15. I consider myself of some kind of intellect and I don't consider myself immature. It all depends. Having an age limit is sort of biased which is in turn trolling the n00bs. It's all hypocritical. I was just posting something I had observed over the past month or so.

All I'm saying is that it's really annoying when little 10 year olds with retarded user names and lame avvys make threads that have already been posted. Double post constantly and don't know what a Mod is.
It's just getting on my nerves.

On the subject of age
I do remember a forty year old posting in the intro thread once (Cant remember name)

On the subject of mods
Ones from different country's wont work
I myself work 9pm till 6am so I'm on at silly hours and weekend is random

On the subject of kids on the site
You see them on a lot of sites but some of the ones I have known on ofter sites are OK to get along with (barein in mind most of my other sites are 18+) they just click yes I am)
This is a game forum is it not so your bound to get a lot of them

when i signed up i lied about my age because i dont want anyone to know, not even the mods ;) but im still the right eligible age to even be concidered to be on here.

there is a lot of kids which meens more stupid posts but i dont mind every1ns input is good
p.s. hey bubbagump ur not on a lot

Back