has anyone noticed this about "new" link??

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
i jus thought this would be interesting to see. maybe it answers some questions you guys had or raise new ones. who knows?? i jus thought it was somethin to look at.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NxufURDLZk[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
i already thought that the triforce was in TP. it has been in almost ever LoZ game except OoA, OoS, and MM (maybe others but i forget)

Lol, now no one can say it's not in there!!! Haha! That's interesting though.

for christ's sake, its zelda, what doesnt have the triforce....

actually come to think of it, did windwaker and majora's maxsk hav the tri force?

Jakobthelyre said:
for christ's sake, its zelda, what doesnt have the triforce....

actually come to think of it, did windwaker and majora's maxsk hav the tri force?
no, majoras mask had nothin to do with the triforce

okay well majoras mask was a pointless game then. i mean seroiusly... who plays video games anyways? pshhhhhhhhh

Jakobthelyre said:
okay well majoras mask was a pointless game then. i mean seroiusly... who plays video games anyways? pshhhhhhhhh
I hope that wa sarcasm:lol:...:confused:

MM was still good, I loved it:D

yup, jus because some zelda games dont include the triforce, still doesnt mean it wasnt good to play. i think MM was better than OoT. but thats my opinion

When I first started playing MM one christmas morning I didn't like it, it was too hard to work out (didn't get the moon tear so couldnt get to the top of the clock) but after I played it for awhile I started to enjoy myself and the fact you can defeat every boss over and over was a novelty and unheard of in OoT unless you start a new game.

OoT will always be my favourite but I still think MM is still a grand entry into the Zelda series

if you've seen the video with him rounding up the goats when he calls epona ther's a clear shot of it there and here it is:
triforce.JPG

Last edited:
this raises more questions, what would the triforce do if link entered the twilight realm and where would it be on his wolf, is the finger pointed at midna?

And the picture is not glowing, is it just a mere imprint that the triforce left behind?

Back