has anyone noticed this about "new" link??

nintendo lover said:
I didnt new thta but now I know the triforce is going to be in TP
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:U didn't know that?....

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
yup, jus because some zelda games dont include the triforce, still doesnt mean it wasnt good to play. i think MM was better than OoT. but thats my opinion
I agree I loved MM!!:yesnod:

well, its possible that its a birth mark now, so it wouldn’t glow. Its also possible that while the brand shows all 3 tri force, maybe at some points only one of them glow at pivotal moments in the story. Another explanation is that he is born with the full triforce in his body, and it gets taken away and the entire game he is trying to get it back. We just don’t know. I hope it’s connected to the story this time, unlike every other. While everyone assumes he has the triforce of courage, its not spelled out entirely. In fact in every game I think it’s assumed he has it, but their is never any story why he does, or how, ect ect. Maybe this is why it’s supposed to be the best game, because it will have story to explain the triforce of courage. Maybe…. naw

i say naw the triforce lives in plp but we havent seen it to gether in one person anyway link is not balaced in the three triforces he is only balanced with courage thats why he always gets it i think if someone was not balance they would be corrupted and basically i think the story is about link try to resuce colin but stumples in to the vilans plot he saves colin near the end so its ok i guess

Jakobthelyre said:
for christ's sake, its zelda, what doesnt have the triforce....

actually come to think of it, did windwaker and majora's maxsk hav the tri force?

Windwaker made you find peices of the triforce, how could you ask did it have it? XD

Back