Have announced when Ebgames going to have preorder online?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Have announced when Ebgames going

to have preorder online?

I have been curious to know if they even play on doing this? Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks!

Last edited:
I checked the eb website and it says Coming Soon Online Preorder then where it has US Infor for preorder at the bottom when you click on it it says it cant to online preorder until they know the price for accessories.

I would, trust me. but all stores all around my area, I called so many eb/gs stores and no luck. None of them have any more preorders.. Got any other advice? lol

Wiitime said:
I would, trust me. but all stores all around my area, I called so many eb/gs stores and no luck. None of them have any more preorders.. Got any other advice? lol

I have a couple friends that work for EB/GS and I heard through the grapevine that their might be a second round of preorders done at the store level.

Wiitime said:
arent there other gamestores? aint there something like argos, any electronic store? :wtf:

did they happen to say when? If i called my eb store they would say they dont know.

Name some electronic stores, i cant think of any... That would accpet preorders.

Wiitime said:
did they happen to say when? If i called my eb store they would say they dont know.

I just called my buddy at EB, said that it is very likely that they will be. But he couldn't give me a time frame. They might already know, but they have to be very careful about releasing too much information.

i just called my ebgames store and he said No more preorders. Would every walmart have them? If i dont preorder, which would be better to go to/which would i have a better shot of getting one? I wonder if walmart would sell them 12am 11-19?

Okay call your Local EBgames,
Ask them the question " Are you guys going to take preorders online for the wii?"
Voila! Theres your answer.
I think ill call them later on. I am too lazy right now xD
i was planning on preordering online too. And it said on the site that you can. So
if they don't then they'd go against their word

they said, they dont know. They might but they dont have any information if they will and when.

Back