Has anyone seen the prices on ebay for wii?

Ryouko said:
Many people's hopes and dreams of getting rich quick by the PS3 or Wii are getting hit by reality thanks to Ebay killing a lot of the auctions, even if they do fit the pre-order limit of 30 days or less before release.

If you do a search on completed auctions through Ebay on the PS3, you'll notice that after seeing over hundreds listed, very few of them ended successfully. Even if they do, a lot of seller's accounts are being deactivated after the auction is over, when Ebay catches up to them, which will also defunct the auction.

That doesn't even include all the auctions that ended thanks to fraud bidders, who will never fork over a cent to the sellers.

I'm going to personally laugh when those who got their money for the auctions, get shorted their PS3 come launch date and have nothing to ship.

Well, my intentions are certainly different. I don't plan to sell my preorder. I simply plan on selling the system when I have it in my hands.

Sabin said:
Well, my intentions are certainly different. I don't plan to sell my preorder. I simply plan on selling the system when I have it in my hands.

Same here. I am selling the PS3 and keeping the Wii!

Back