Headset on the horizon?

Cpt.McCloud said:
The chip was discussed many months before but this specific wiiloaded report was not.

I personally would trust TheCosmicFrog, he is a credible reporter. He isnt stating a headset is going to be released soon it is basically just speculating, a head site might be on the horizon.

Yay, that's me.

No, just to clear this up. That's a DS headset which D4rkDrago0n modified in photoshop.

The audio translator exists

CZMQFRG said:
Yay, that's me.

No, just to clear this up. That's a DS headset which D4rkDrago0n modified in photoshop.

The audio translator exists

Yes^^

It is just speculating, nothing that is clearing saying there is or isnt a headset coming.

I think that TCF has been googling his name...

:shifty:

lol, nope, just saw Headset on The Horizon on the main portal and wanted to see if it was legit

But I'm so incredibly famous/sexy these days that everyone wants a piece of me *shifty eyes*

CZMQFRG said:
lol, nope, just saw Headset on The Horizon on the main portal and wanted to see if it was legit

But I'm so incredibly famous/sexy these days that everyone wants a piece of me *shifty eyes*

99% of wiiloaded knows who you are.

only like 4 members from here probably know.

(Not including D4rk)

:shifty:

You have any more letters to nintendo planned?, you seem to be quite lucky with your run ins with Nintendo.

Headset on the horizon.
That would be nice, and the picture did not look too bad.

Once the online is in a great place, and they put some time down on a headset, it will be a fun time for all.

Back