hello and help

brandon54

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2010
new carlisle
I have joined this site to help my son as the this gaming system is beyond me. We just got the new bond 007 game and for some reason I cant get more then one remoted hooked up to play the multiplayer split screen section. I have tried it on other games and the other remotes connect fine but I cant get it to work on the bond game. I go to the section where you pick the person you want to be and try and join and it will not let me. Please help. Thanks

i dont own that game but in general:

1 press home button
2 click wiimote settings
3 click reconnect
4 press 1+2 on BOTH wiimotes at the SAME TIME. when you see the battery indicators for players 1 and 2, you're good to go.

I'm pretty sure when you go to multiplayer>split-screen, it will first ask you for the number of players, amongst other things. Make sure you pick the number of players you have playing (3 remotes connected = 3 players). It should work then.

I have joined this site to help my son as the this gaming system is beyond me. We just got the new bond 007 game and for some reason I cant get more then one remoted hooked up to play the multiplayer split screen section. I have tried it on other games and the other remotes connect fine but I cant get it to work on the bond game. I go to the section where you pick the person you want to be and try and join and it will not me. BWWWAAAAAAAAA HAAH HAHH HAH!!! YOU FAILED!!

Back