hello. im a new wii user and i have a few questions. thanks !

jondeak

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2008
Hi guys. first and foremost thank you ahead of time for any information you are able to provide to me. i have a few questions about the wii. i just bought it on friday march 21st. i stood in line for 5 hours at a game stop and then had to wait another 2 hours for ups to get to the store. they only got six in but i was number 1 of about 20 people waiting !! I was s happy !! so here are my questions.

1-what games are available were i can use my Mii character?

2-I bought a classic controller, what games are available that work with this contriller (excluding the virtual console games) that i can purchase?

3-I bought the game "Bully" and everytime i want to punch or fight someone i have to physically do it with my numbchuck and wiimote....is there are way around that where i could just use buttons? I understand that the wii is a very interactive game but sometimes i just feel like playing and relaxing..you know?

4-Are their any FULL versions of the wii sports games?

5- Would anyone know of any good websites where i can buy cheap used/new wii games?

6- last but definitely not the least. Sometimes while playing a wii sports game it seems like my motions are not completly detected. Now i do realize that there are sensor bar adjustments. im in no way saying that its unbearable but i was wondering if there is a way to ensure the sensor is reflecting enough led light back into my camera tracker. basiclly what my question is that is it possibble to hook up 2 sensor bars? is there a superior sensor bar that could purchase??

once again thank you so much for helping mii and im sure some of you will be annoyed with some of my questions but dont forget that we are placed on earth to help one another i really do appreciate. this is my first video game system since sega cd-x and the last game i played was echo the dolphin so im a really excited to get back into it !!

also please feel free to give me any other advise you want to !!

thanks
Jon Deak (philly wii-er)

jondeak said:
Hi guys. first and foremost thank you ahead of time for any information you are able to provide to me. i have a few questions about the wii. i just bought it on friday march 21st. i stood in line for 5 hours at a game stop and then had to wait another 2 hours for ups to get to the store. they only got six in but i was number 1 of about 20 people waiting !! I was s happy !! so here are my questions.

1-what games are available were i can use my Mii character?

2-I bought a classic controller, what games are available that work with this contriller (excluding the virtual console games) that i can purchase?

3-I bought the game "Bully" and everytime i want to punch or fight someone i have to physically do it with my numbchuck and wiimote....is there are way around that where i could just use buttons? I understand that the wii is a very interactive game but sometimes i just feel like playing and relaxing..you know?

4-Are their any FULL versions of the wii sports games?

5- Would anyone know of any good websites where i can buy cheap used/new wii games?

6- last but definitely not the least. Sometimes while playing a wii sports game it seems like my motions are not completly detected. Now i do realize that there are sensor bar adjustments. im in no way saying that its unbearable but i was wondering if there is a way to ensure the sensor is reflecting enough led light back into my camera tracker. basiclly what my question is that is it possibble to hook up 2 sensor bars? is there a superior sensor bar that could purchase??

once again thank you so much for helping mii and im sure some of you will be annoyed with some of my questions but dont forget that we are placed on earth to help one another i really do appreciate. this is my first video game system since sega cd-x and the last game i played was echo the dolphin so im a really excited to get back into it !!

also please feel free to give me any other advise you want to !!

thanks
Jon Deak (philly wii-er)

1) wii sports, madden 08 has some interactivity w/ your mii's face but not entire characters same as metroid prime 3 and mario galaxy but besides sports i think thats all but wii fit is coming out soon

2) i dont think so, maybe gc games but im not sure, it was made specifically for the virtual console titles

3) i doubt it, thats how manunt is and you dont have to get as into it as it seems you might be...if you wana relax then just rest your arms/hands in your lap or w/e and twitch your wrist instead, but you cannot change the control scheme im sure, they made the game that way :(

4) no but you can just buy different games instead

5) ebay? i dont know where else

6) not that i know of

for the answer about the virtual console, there is super smash brothers brawl which just came out that allows you to play with the classic controller, also the new mario kart wii that is coming out will let you use it too :p

If you want Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games is really good without using you mii but you can use it. when you are on the character select screen ar the very bottom it says random and mii, select mii at top of screen select wii console and you mii!:yesnod: I got olympic games it is brill

For question 6 the motion sensing is not related to the Sensor bar, it's from your wiimote's Accelerometer. It just take getting use to some game to get it working right. I know in golf if you want to gently tap the ball you have to raise the wiimote first then swing it lightly, not swing it back and then forth, just forth.

There are other third party sensor bar with more LED lights that should provides more accurate aiming, but I don't think it's really necessary.

Back