Hellooo

Azphreal

Lord of the Brocean
Nov 26, 2012
Tasmania, Australia
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hi! I'm just another bored fifteen year old.
I spend a lot of my time on video-, card-, and tabletop games. Specifically, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, D&D (3.5 and 4.0), and League of Legends. I also occasionally play SSBB, Super Meatboy, and random other games on my Wii.
I might be here for a while, I might not be. Depends how I go in the coming while.

Last edited:
Welcome t' Wiichat, Azphreal. Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup:

As is... thoroughly obvious, I'm quite the Pokaman fan myself. :lol: Was a competitive tourney-goer for Yugioh a few years back as well. Funds ran dry as the economy went **** though, so as my trade binder 'n decks grew outdated so did my profits turn garbage, and had t' quit as a result... What deck(s) do ya run?

Used t' be semi-competitive at Brawl too, though my Wii refuses t' play dual layer discs these days. Been a year and a half since then 'n every day without some smashing kills me. :lol:

Yay I'm back!! I've made a decision and bought a PS3 instead of a Wii U, Why? 1.Because everyone else I know has a PS3 and it's nice to be able to play together with family. 2.I thought I could buy a Wii U later. And 3.I've had heard a lot of negative about the Wii U. First I thought 'I make switch = I don't do Wiichat anymore' turns out I haven't lost Nintendo tradition. I like speculating about the Wii U and it gets my interest as well.

I think so.....
Also, thanks guys for welcoming me. Looks fun here, and unlike a lot of other forums I've seen, mods here (CK​) look pretty active.

The other Supermod (DBloke) is pretty active as well, he just don't post everywhere like the nosy bastard I am. :lol:

Hey, CK? Can I call you like that? I didn't mean in this thread... Captain obvious. Just be glad I'm back!

Back