Hellooo

T'is a long story amigo.

... So t' make it short-like, I hate the nickname and would change my username in a heart beat if I knew what the hell I'd change it to. :lol:

Whatever my new name will be, if I ever bloody think'a it, won't resemble this one at all. 'Cept it'd possibly still be Brawl-related still, but perhaps not.

If a member don't call me CK, they tend t' call me somethin' Magikarp-related. The GE community christened me "'Karpmod", and it's stuck since. No complaints 'bout that nickname either, I quite like it. :lol:

In '09 CK was your brawl name
or at least that's what you chose so people could recognize you in the replay
or the one realo chose for you

Looks like your stuck with it

Nope. The nickname has roots from over a decade ago. My username hasn't changed since I joined in '08 neither.

Speakin' of the nickname, I've been incorrectly called out as bein' the actual pro who plays in tourneys with the very same name multiple times. :lol: That ain't the reason why I want t' do away with the nickname, but I've always found the coincidence lulzy.

Like hell I'd ever reference that scrub... :trollkarp:

A Magikarp and Brawl reference seamlessly all in one... Brilliant! Bloody good username I'd say, Splash King might be a grand name change. Aye, believe I'll think on that one.

Last edited:
Back