[help] Compare with PS3 and Wii, which should I buy?

thanks for all your effort to provide me so many useful ideas. I will go to the department store in Beijing (I just moved to BJ from SH.) Will let you guys know what my final decision is. There are actually some other questions that I will want to ask u in another thread.

Many thanks :)

Had a bad PS3 experience

I had PS3 a while back (the 60gig version) and the so called motion sensor controller worked like crap, all the system updates took forever to download and i have a fiber optic broadband connection of which there is none better and whether i was connected through wi fi or hard line i had trouble connecting to a online match and when i did every other match i'd get disconnected.
Also PS3 controller has no rumble feature and when turning the system off you must first quit the game back to the PS3's main menu other wise the screen will freeze and you'll get a please wait message until it either shuts down and ejects the disc or you just shut it down yourself, so you must basically quit every game twice once to get to the games main menu then again to get to the PS3's menu, oh and the so called HD gaming it advertises is not entirely accurate either most PS3 games run in 720p not 1080i or 1080p, and even though i personally don't care about HD i think if you advertise it and make the people buy the HD cables seperatley then all the games should run in at least 1080i.
Even though the Wii and PS3 are currently plagued by few hit games right now the Wii was and is my final choice, it's cheaper, more fun, and will most likely be more enjoyed by you, friends and family.

Back