Help Please!!!

pplprsn

WiiChat Member
Jul 20, 2007
My Wii keeps turning off by itself when i play any game, gamecube or wii, and i have tried everythingthing on the nintendo troubleshooting page on this subject. I think my wii is overheating way too quickly, or thinking that it is overheated on its own... this first happened when i was playing super smash bros. melee. ( i went to vs. mode and set it to 99 lives and just let it play itself to get mewtwo... but, who hasnt done that??! i blame the retard who made that the way to unlock him...) any way, the shutoffs kept getting more frequent and now im down to about 30 min. of playtime before it shuts off. should i just get the cooling fan, or send my wii to nintendo to get repaired....?:sick:

well if you think its the cooling fan for sure and u can install it yourself then just get the cooling fan but if u cant then i suggest u send it to nintendo... but might i add dont bother trying to contact nintendo ive been trying to for days with my wifi problem and they havnt answered me back

Maybe lower the lives from 99 to 5 or 6? :lol:

Just jokes, maybe leave your wii alone for a few days, and then try it again.

I would send it to nintendo, its still under warranty so why not have a perfect system again. Where is your wii set up? does it have room to air out?

LilWiiWii said:
I would send it to nintendo, its still under warranty so why not have a perfect system again. Where is your wii set up? does it have room to air out?

yep, it has plenty of room... i think ill just get the cooling fan, and , if it works, ill still send it to nintendo... do they have it at gamestop?

Back