Help Please!

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
I got counter strike source a couple of months ago. Once I got it I played it for three months, than got a new computer and uninstalled it out of my old computer and installed it in my new once. Once I installed it I realized that I threw out my instruction paper which includes my authecation code. So now I can't get my counter strike source to work without the code. So any ideas how to get a code can I buy it? Or any sites to get free codes or you can give me a code if you quit it.
Thank you for any help.

I'm pretty sure you're going to have to purchase another copy of counter strike to get the activation code. Otherwise you could always search google and see what comes up.

you should just have to log into your steam account and it will let you download and play it. thats what i did when i went to my friends house who didnt even have steam or any steam games. i downloaded steam, logged into my account and it told me what games were registered to my account and all i had to do was download them and i could play them

Back