Help plz?

Acceler8er

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2009
Hey, Im not really sure where I should post this but Im having a bit of trouble with my Wii, I put in a gamecube disk in and my Wii swallowed it, (took it in and now refuses to recognize its there or give it back) Im not really sure what Im supposed to do... Does anybody have any suggestions?

switch it of from the plug wait 10mins then re-try.

At the main Wii menu go to the channel where the game you're about to play would normally show up (top left corner). Hopefully for you at this point that channel is blank. Click it, it'll show a Wii game disc and a GameCube game disc, move your Wii-mote cursor over the GameCube disc and click it. That should switch the Wii over so it recognizes that format, and you should be able to play it. If it won't play or come out after that... It would seem more like your eject button going on strike, I doubt the fact that you put a GameCube game in makes any difference.

theres a good possibility that you put the disc in the wrong way

theres a good possibility that you put the disc in the wrong way

;o

I never thought of that. That is a very good possibility... I think if that's the case you're kinda screwed, unless you're ballsy enough to get a screwdriver, open the beast up and "surgically" remove said game.

Good luck.

Back