Where Do You Leave your Wii-Motes?

get some sense into you damn!

if u think they're gonna get dirty there, then move them to a place where they won't. Ie, a box only for ur wii motes? cover them in a cloth?..

I keep mine in the box. I put the protective white padding stuff back on them, and put them in the box where they originally were. I usually do this for about a month or two after getting a new console. That way, every time I want to play, I have to open it again, and it's like getting it brand new all over again each time.

I asked this b4 but forgot the answer to it. Is there a carrying case for the wiimotes?

i place both wiimotes in a high desk because the baby can get em.. and now that hes addicted to the boxing game... i have them high so he cant reach hehehe :ciappa:

If Argos actually gets off its ar*e tommorow and I get my Wii........

My Wii-mote shall never leave my grip and will have to be prized from my hands when I die...................................................................................

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
If Argos actually gets off its ar*e tommorow and I get my Wii........

My Wii-mote shall never leave my grip and will have to be prized from my hands when I die...................................................................................

kinda like my TV remote o_O

I just put them on whatever table or shelf that is nearby when I'm finished with them.

Baloras

If i had a wii i would get a key rack by the tv and hang them there. (points for smartness :D lol)

my chair is right nect to my bed so i sometimes put it on my bed. sometimes on the floor. just depends lol.

You guys are idiots!Just place them on the floor(Unless you have a dog).If you have a dog put them on a shelf.:eek:ut:

doctorecs said:
You guys are idiots!Just place them on the floor(Unless you have a dog).If you have a dog put them on a shelf.:eek:ut:

*huggles his wiimote and strokes it shiny glossy curves* WHOS THE IDIOT NOW!!!??!?? Wait...... hmmmm *shuts up*

I was thinking maybe I can hang them onto the wall but it might look stupid I just dont like leaving them on the floor or shelves because my cousins come sometimes when im not there and they are really carless about evrything!

doctorecs said:
I understand about your cousins but everyone else is being weird.

you definition of weird is someone Different that perhaps cares about their system? or perhaps you are the weird one... seeing u don't care about how your things are taken care of....

Back