Here is my situation

PACO DIAZ

I'm Rick James Beotch
Jan 14, 2007
the NATI
I've been looking through and i haven't found a definite answer, so i decided to create a new thread.

I have a wii (second floor) 360 (first floor) and PSP.

I also have a Imac g5 on the second floor

is there any way i can buy a router or usb that will be able to connect all three to the internet at the same time??

any wireless router will do that. if you can get wireless on your xbox that is

Im pretty sure theres a WiFi attachment you can buy for the 360. Im not completely 100% sure on that tho.

buy a wireless router from best buy, plug it in, plug in your internet to it, and bam, wireless internet. Depending on the type of router, you might need to have it hooked up to your imac. but most of the time it can just stand by itself.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802124

yes they have it at gs, but it is 99.00, thats why i was wondering if there was one that could do all three.

asdfnick said:
buy a wireless router from best buy, plug it in, plug in your internet to it, and bam, wireless internet. Depending on the type of router, you might need to have it hooked up to your imac. but most of the time it can just stand by itself.

so that will be able to for the 360 too, because i've heard has it's own seperate router

PACO DIAZ said:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802124

yes they have it at gs, but it is 99.00, thats why i was wondering if there was one that could do all three.
just buy a wireless router, hook it up by your xbox, plug your xbox into the router, and use the other consoles with wireless. oh, and your going to have to plug your mac into the router too. so thats your only option unless you want to buy wireless for the xbox

thanks asdfnick

but my computer is upstairs and my 360 is downstairs. But i get what you are saying about the other two

if i go ahead and buy the sepearate for the 360. Then can i just buy yhte small usb that just goes into the usb port like the official nintendo one?

i have a computer on the top floor and another on a bottom.. what we did was just run a cable through the floor in an un-noticeable manner and connect them that way

Back