Heroes 2 Gameplay Montage

Does anyone know how much I can expect to be playing a rail shooter in this. The only rail shooter i think im going to get is RE:UC.

Capt Elmer said:
Wait so for all my life I have been lying to myself whenever I play an Atari 2600 game? Shut the **** up Sovieto and stop making half ass generalizations.
yah but if you do your history atari had the best graphics for a home console at a time, it was delivering on the graphics side but you cant appreciate that nowadays can you? just be quiet, take it in, and dont reply to my posts before you hurt yourself or something. :thumbsup:

Atari also had the best games. I personally enjoined the game cube and Nintendo64 over PS 1 and 2. you also have to notice whats happened to gaming since then. WOW is it that hard to believe not everyone is focused on graphics. People that don't know anything about games are the ones that buy those games and say "they're so good and realistic" when they have terrible controls and a story line that could have been written my a second grader.

PinkFloyd said:
Does anyone know how much I can expect to be playing a rail shooter in this. The only rail shooter i think im going to get is RE:UC.

I'm not sure what you mean by "how much?" Are you asking how long it would take to complete the Arcade mode, or how important a part of the game the Arcade (rails) mode is compared to the online and Campaign modes?

I'm pretty sure anyone who is online will spend way more time playing Multiplyer than either of the other modes. The actual primary mode is said to take 8+ hours by EA Canada/IGN. I assume the arcade mode takes much less time, but that's only a guess. I don't remember reading an estimate in the preview.

PinkFloyd said:
Atari also had the best games. I personally enjoined the game cube and Nintendo64 over PS 1 and 2. you also have to notice whats happened to gaming since then. WOW is it that hard to believe not everyone is focused on graphics. People that don't know anything about games are the ones that buy those games and say "they're so good and realistic" when they have terrible controls and a story line that could have been written my a second grader.
Another thing i agree with.....WOW, has HELL-FROZEN-OVER?!?:scared:

Yep. The Wii has crappy graphics, we all knew that. (comparing to other systems and the current point of graphics technology)
But on top of that they don't even make much use of the little they're given.

Someone wants water.
You only have small cups.
So you fill the already small cup up half way?
Pffft:crazy:

Whatever, I'll atleast check out the reviews.

Sovieto said:
yah but if you do your history atari had the best graphics for a home console at a time, it was delivering on the graphics side but you cant appreciate that nowadays can you? just be quiet, take it in, and dont reply to my posts before you hurt yourself or something. :thumbsup:

I don't have to research as I have the consoles right here.

Atari Did not have the best graphics at the time. The Intellivision would have that honor. Colecovision also was much more powerful then Atari 2600.

Apparently YOU didn't do your research. Maybe you shouldn't reply back to this post and make a further fool of yourself.

Capt Elmer said:
I don't have to research as I have the consoles right here.

Atari Did not have the best graphics at the time. The Intellivision would have that honor. Colecovision also was much more powerful then Atari 2600.

Apparently YOU didn't do your research. Maybe you shouldn't reply back to this post and make a further fool of yourself.
bravo mr. elmer you have almost proved me wrong, looks like you beat me to the punch with doing last minute research, but hey, we'll never know if thats true or not. but for a time atari2600 did have the best graphics, something every console (unless you want to do research for me) could say for a time being (or have = graphics to its competitor)

Sovieto said:
bravo mr. elmer you have almost proved me wrong, looks like you beat me to the punch with doing last minute research, but hey, we'll never know if thats true or not. but for a time atari2600 did have the best graphics, something every console (unless you want to do research for me) could say for a time being (or have = graphics to its competitor)

Don't need to research as I have played or have owned at one time those consoles.

I am pretty sure the Wii is not as powerful or equal in power then the 360 or Ps3. The Atari 7800 was released in the same year (don't remember the exact month) as the NES and it had outdated graphics. But that is probably due to Atari delaying the console for 3 years. So no not "every" console is more powerful then the competitors.

The reason the Atari 2600 was so popular wasn't because of its graphics but its low price compared to its competition and had a large selection of games (over 700 or so I think..I have 70 or so of the good ones)

Capt Elmer said:
Don't need to research as I have played or have owned at one time those consoles.

I am pretty sure the Wii is not as powerful or equal in power then the 360 or Ps3. The Atari 7800 was released in the same year (don't remember the exact month) as the NES and it had outdated graphics. But that is probably due to Atari delaying the console for 3 years. So no not "every" console is more powerful then the competitors.

The reason the Atari 2600 was so popular wasn't because of its graphics but its low price compared to its competition and had a large selection of games (over 700 or so I think..I have 70 or so of the good ones)
yes i made a stupid point, i was still forgetting of these consoles youve just introduced to me. 16 bit in the early 80s, interesting.

i surrender to you, capt. elmer.

let this be to proof to all else that i DO mark defeat in my book, but most of the people i have mindless discussions with dont have the knowledge to obtain victory.

Sovieto said:
yes i made a stupid point, i was still forgetting of these consoles youve just introduced to me. 16 bit in the early 80s, interesting.

i surrender to you, capt. elmer.

let this be to proof to all else that i DO mark defeat in my book, but most of the people i have mindless discussions with dont have the knowledge to obtain victory.
WOOT. That was intersting:yikes:

Sooo... How about them Heroes?

Sovieto said:
16 bit in the early 80s, interesting

7800 was 8-bit :wink:. You are correct that this was a pretty mindless discussion however. The act of boredom gets the best of us I suppose.

Anyways from the screenshots I have seen and from what I have read on ign Heros 2 might be a good game if the controls are anything like MP3. COD3 was such a let down and I am hoping for a good WWII sim (Woo saving WWII...Again!) on the Wii.

If the rail shooter side game is anything like the ones in the arcade it could mean good ole' drunkin fun with some buddies...assuming its 2+ players of course.

wow medal of honor heroes 2 looks like allied assault in that gameplay :)

Looks nice indeed.

Capt Elmer said:
7800 was 8-bit :wink:. You are correct that this was a pretty mindless discussion however. The act of boredom gets the best of us I suppose.

Anyways from the screenshots I have seen and from what I have read on ign Heros 2 might be a good game if the controls are anything like MP3. COD3 was such a let down and I am hoping for a good WWII sim (Woo saving WWII...Again!) on the Wii.

If the rail shooter side game is anything like the ones in the arcade it could mean good ole' drunkin fun with some buddies...assuming its 2+ players of course.
boredom is mainly why i hang around this forum =/ ha
but no i meant the other system, it was the first 16 bit home console, you mentioned it.

Back