Heroes Season 2

Kensei has regeneration remember so hes immortal.. but i think his original power was to mimic like Peter. And who called him being the dragon?!XD

about time the show picks it up and starts to get good....wow i was really left caught at the edge of my seat after last nights show.

I love this show. Every week, I come up with all types of new theories.

This, I believe is the truth though....

Hiro is the ultimate evil.

TacosTacos said:
I love this show. Every week, I come up with all types of new theories.

This, I believe is the truth though....

Hiro is the ultimate evil.

how u figure that one?

Marioman said:
Bad news guys..season is going to be cut short becuase of writters strike...ends dec 3rd :(
:mad5: damn that sucks :crazy:

How u know that? if thats true though some heads are gonna roll. lol

anyway last episode was awsome,

i wonder if ADAm is good or bad?

i think adam will trick Peter into taking him back in time to change what happened

daviduk200 said:
How u know that? if thats true though some heads are gonna roll. lol

anyway last episode was awsome,

i wonder if ADAm is good or bad?

i think adam will trick Peter into taking him back in time to change what happened
I Know that from the radio...the news channels...informative websites like IGN...seriously where have you been..it's all over

Marioman said:
I thought the preview for the next episode looked sweet...can't wait to hear what happens

There's only one thing to do...WRITE ARE OWN SCRIPTS AND SEND THEM IN :yesnod:

welll im sure the makers are willing to eventually give the writers what they want i mean come on i want it to continue.

also. im UK so here we arent even on sereis 2 yet, so iv been watching it on Internet

daviduk200 said:
welll im sure the makers are willing to eventually give the writers what they want i mean come on i want it to continue.

also. im UK so here we arent even on sereis 2 yet, so iv been watching it on Internet
I see your logic and I feel that way too...but from all the sources I've read form the script writers just don't care...many anticipate this strike to last for several months

Bloody hell, the producers im sure will get like a million and one complaints and would probably be willing to maybe even double the writers pay, i mean Heroes is so big and it just keeps getting bigger

yea i read it offically on the heroes website that after episode 11 they MIGHT end the season, depending if the writers are back or not.

IMO Season 2 was going downhill anyways. Too many unanswered questions from Season 1. Already shifting into a new storyline without tying up ALL the plotholes from the first season. Hiro staying in Japan for too long.

Story and Pace is slow and weak.. only story worth watching now is Peter since Hiro is back in the modern era
Basically no character development for Claire and other characters(Still the same naieve person even after stopping the end of the world)

Back