Heroes Season 2

well i read that the next season will go ahead, but with a new formula and new style of show.

which im very very skeptical about. as i loved the current one

daviduk200 said:
BBc 2 is the only place heroes will be shown for now on.

BBC 2 bought the rights for heroes series 2 a while back for like

£45,000 an episode or something like that,

but iv been watching them online

what site do u watch them online on, cuz ive been looking everywhere but found nothing decent

projection ill send u a link via PM

as if its advertised to much it will get public then deleted

[DT] said:
Woot! Just scored Season 1 on HD-DVD, NIB for $36 on FleaBay!

Got it today USPS (and a check from the USPS who is also client :lol:)

Anyway, beautiful PQ, and a huge amount of extra features. Looks like a really nice package, and includes some Web based content as well (direct from the HD player, pretty neat-o).

Someone may have already said this but I thought they were planning on taking a break and splitting up the season. That's what they did first season.

^yeah it was suppose to be like that but writers strike left heroes at 11 episodes, so they decided to end it there instead of expanding on the current story

****ing amazing episode. This episode prolly makes up for the huge dissapointment season 2 has been

Takezo the murderer confirmed. Noah dead nooooo :( . Little Hiro is ****ing awesome. Final Funeral Scene was amazing. Suresh is a bastard now and the Hiro and Kaito scene before he dies brought a tear to my eye

Parkman turning into his Dad(Antagonist for a possible next season?). Cant wait for the season finale now

edit: holy **** Noah still alive?!?! Hiro vs Peter?!?! Adam vs Sylar?!?! Claire choking Elle?!?!? ****ing win preview man

Last edited:
Dude...thios episode is all messed up...I liked it but still...

Someone needs to freaking die...I mean come on! Noah should be dead...I liked him in all but there comes a time when nobody dieing just takes the fun out of the show lol

wow man last night was total shock

I totally did NOT expect that to be Noah getting Claires blood...at first i thought it was Sylar for some reason (kind of hopin for that..lol..like him as the villian) but when it turned out to be noah i just dropped my jaw and was like "no this cant be", but yea i agree Marioman he shouldve been killed off...but i called it in my previous post that i knew Adam was the man in the hood killin all the elders..i was pretty happy with that one

Last edited:
Someone needs to freaking die...I mean come on! Noah should be dead...I liked him in all but there comes a time when nobody dieing just takes the fun out of the show lol

Micahs Dad? Nightmare Man?(Hes pretty much dead) Kaito Nakamura? And besides the majority of the Heroes fanbase considers Noah to be the best character in the series, even if he has no powers. Doubt theyd want him to be killed off seeing as hes one of the characters keeping the interest in this show alive.

If anyone needs to die its Suresh.. hes such a douche now.

I totally did NOT expect that to be Noah getting Claires blood...at first i thought it was Sylar for some reason (kind of hopin for that..lol..like him as the villian) but when it turned out to be noah i just dropped my jaw and was like "no this cant be",

yeah what a twist lol. I like how he said Holy- and they cut to credits right before he says **** lol.

dam man i need to watch this ep but Divx player is messed up on my laptop anybody know a site which has it in falsh for me to watch,?

Wow! Terrific EP!! Some great reveals (OK, some more obvious than others but still cool). Dark Parkman!?! I like putting an end to Hiro's constantly re-writing history (even if it's just a philosophical position).

Sylar seems pretty absent this season, even with the twins plot - I noted he seemed to only have a small bit in next weeks EP too (?) I wonder if they're just going to backburner Sylar, stick with the Adam Kensai plot, and use him much more in Season 3 (and the end of S2 will just be his setup - finding out something about the person-in-the-sewer).

Great stuff!

Guess what, i loved that episode,

but did anybody else see that apparent twist about Noah coming a mile off

well about 1 min after what apparently happened i guessed what would happen.

also yeah they have 2 episodes left to sort out sylar, twins, plot

Back