Hey can someone answer my question?

drummer117

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2008
Hey everyone. This is Drummer. I'm new to this and I have a question. Ok, I no u can play wii games online. But I wanna no if u can face someone who doesn't have the same game as u. And if u can, plz someone tell me how k?

Realy? Dang. Well, do u no if any of these games can be online? Wii Sports, Shrek the Third, Alvan and the chipmunks, Ice Age 2, Boogie, N4S Carbon, Mario Party 8, or Cars. Thanx for telling me by the way.

no online mode on WiiSports... i really suspect no on the rest also...

if you own legit copies it will be fully covered in their game manuals. :yesnod:
if not then you'll have to google the rest for the details.

Ok thanx, how do I join the Waluigi fan club?

And how do u write in pink?

Can u rite in blue or green?

Last edited by a moderator:
careful with posting so much... double posting happens if you expect someone to type between your posts... if you're wanting to add more text, remember to edit your existing post...

to joing the WFC add the following to your signature:

-=Join the WFC=-

then Click Here to write a Private Message to FRuMMaGe

what are you a retard o yea i can play wii sports online against my friend while hes playing wii play that makes sense :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

hoogasian5 said:
what are you a retard o yea i can play wii sports online against my friend while hes playing wii play that makes sense :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
go easy on the noob.(no offense drummer)
drummer,when you are typing a reply, go to advanced, and click on the black bar below the A, pick a color, and something should come up in the writing area, write in between there, then post.

Adamquest64 said:
mi nam is drummer, kan sumeone teech mee tu spel rite?
That wasn't really necessary. Each person has their own style of things and making fun of how he writes just shows your arrogance. It is legible to me, and the other two to three user of this forum. Unless he goes around correcting other people grammar or claiming his way of writing is better I don't think it's good practice to mock him. It doesn't create a friendly forum. If you are going to correct him do it nicely. I myself leave out periods all the time. That's just the start there's diction and syntax error all over.

Douten said:
That wasn't really necessary. Each person has their own style of things and making fun of how he writes just shows your arrogance. It is legible to me, and the other two to three user of this forum. Unless he goes around correcting other people grammar or claiming his way of writing is better I don't think it's good practice to mock him. It doesn't create a friendly forum. If you are going to correct him do it nicely. I myself leave out periods all the time. That's just the start there's diction and syntax error all over.
Okay okay, I'm sorry. Anyway drummer, I think you mean to ask if the wii can emulate what the DS does: Two people playing head-to-head with only one game. The answer is no.
Now I've been warned by a moderator for trolling, so I guess I have made one too many jokes about people. And I always thought the freedom to make fun of each other was one of the great things about the internet for most people... sigh... I guess it's time to transform into a kinder, gentler Adamquest. One that always tries to make people feel good about themselves, even when people are lame.

I will be called Adamcare. I will bring peace and unity to Wiichat.

Ultimate alliance shi ar Mission

hi guys! i am new in this forum!i need your help on something. i am playing ultimate alliance at wii and i have stuck in shi"ar mission! Where can i put these boxes so i can open the doors and move on?

Does anybody know how to arrange the large boulders in the aircraft carrier in area 1 of the mission 2 save lilandra...when corsair is assisting? I can't seem 2 arrange the boulders with the green arrow atop, in order 2 proceed! Can somebody help me???

Thanx doutan, but anyway, I don't spell bad I shorten words like this:wat= what

Back