Hey, there!

children's card games is srs business looooooooooool

I live in the middle'a nowhere. Ain't the best place t' find people for some duels, let me tell ya. Playin' over the internets wasn't enough motivation for me t' stay in the game for more than a few years. After my close friends dropped outta the game, since I could no longer attend tournies, t'was time for me to retire as well.

Oh, so you're West coast too? You 'n MR should go 'n have some local P:M fun without me. ¬_¬

children's card games is srs business looooooooooool
kingbowser-albums-pictures-picture11054-indeed.png

I live in the middle'a nowhere. Ain't the best place t' find people for some duels, let me tell ya. Playin' over the internets wasn't enough motivation for me t' stay in the game for more than a few years. After my close friends dropped outta the game, since I could no longer attend tournies, t'was time for me to retire as well.

Oh, so you're West coast too? You 'n MR should go 'n have some local P:M fun without me. ¬_¬

Wow, that sucks for. Living in the middle of nowhere....Hm.

WHAT? He lives in Cali??? I guess that explains In-N-Out he mentioned... Seriously, if you had plan moving out of NYC to Cali. I'll pay the plane tickets and so forth.:thumbsup: That's, what a true bacon brother does for another. I'm serious.=P

lol I live next to the mountains so I don't get those stuff.

Snow, rain, sunshine and unicorns!lol Comfortable and inhabitable.

lol Yugi reference. I did not catch that, you sneaky bastard.=P

Back