Hi Everyone !

Danger

Anime Girl
Nov 30, 2010
South Korea
Wii Online Code
6933-3300-4422-3456
I had to repost this topic, because I put it on the wrong board. Since 1999, I have been saving up for my surgery. Since when I was a little girl, I was amazed by how beautiful Asian women looked. Last year I finally was able to afford the surgery to look like them. Here are some pics how I looked before and after. On a diffrent forum, I got some nasty racial comments. Hope my Wii friends are kind. What do you think, was I prettier now or before ?

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 6
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 6
  • before (2).jpg
    before (2).jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 4
  • after 2.jpg
    after 2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
It's all a matter of opinion. I like them both.
Thanks,I appreciate that. Its been rough for me, since my facial surgery my parents no longer want to see me.:frown5: Im in the process of legally changing my name to Nong Poy, which is more Korean sounding . My name I was born with is Jenny Kalitsi.I will be leaving Greece next month, to move to South Korea. Ill have no problem just blending in there. I have been studying the language 3 years now, so I have no problem.

The thing with life is.
People like me dont care what others think of them.
People call me ugly I just say "I know I am its great"
Life is not giving a toss what people think about you. Be happy who you are.
I only give a toss when they wont say it directly to me. As they are nothing but cowards if they dont.

And a load of bollocks like that

Last edited:
What you are saying is true. I was just curious what people thought, based on how I looked before.

DPrinny, I want to thank you for understanding about my Illness last month. Just so you know I was serious about my 1 month banning. Im glad its all over now. Im back on my medication now and im fine. They wont try to take me off my meds till June again too see if Im cured. So I wont have to remind you again to ban me till June for another 30 days. I do this as a precaution not to be permanently banned.Thanks for understanding me. Now I promise not to speak of this till end of May or so. Back to discussing my favorite console Wii.

Skidmarx, I have Mario all stars, New super mario, Wii Sports, Wheel of fortune, Nba2k11. I also have quite a few gamecube games that play fine on the Wii. How about you, what games do you have ?

To be honest, I dont watch the Nba as much as I used to. The main reason I bought this is all the retro teams and Jordan.

I had to repost this topic, because I put it on the wrong board. Since 1999, I have been saving up for my surgery. Since when I was a little girl, I was amazed by how beautiful Asian women looked. Last year I finally was able to afford the surgery to look like them. Here are some pics how I looked before and after. On a diffrent forum, I got some nasty racial comments. Hope my Wii friends are kind. What do you think, was I prettier now or before ?

What surgery did you get? You dont have to talk about it if you dont wanna

Back