Hi Everyone !

Brad, I only had surgery to my face. I had facial surgery to look Asian. To be exact, I had my jaw redone, cheeks, Double eyelid surgery to acheive asian eyes.Also had my hairline lowered. Some other stuff done to my face to get this look, but cant remember the words for it. Ill have to find the papers that I signed with the surgeon. There hidden somewhere in the house.Ill look for them when I have time to let you know.

Brad, I only had surgery to my face. I had facial surgery to look Asian. To be exact, I had my jaw redone, cheeks, Double eyelid surgery to acheive asian eyes.Also had my hairline lowered. Some other stuff done to my face to get this look, but cant remember the words for it. Ill have to find the papers that I signed with the surgeon. There hidden somewhere in the house.Ill look for them when I have time to let you know.

Oh... KK

I just wanted to add its been a few days since I left my home country Greece to move to South Korea. Its been my lifelong dream to do this. I cant believe how kind and courteous the people are here. Im so glad to leave the turmoil that my country is in. People in Greece lie behind your back, stab you in your back to get ahead in their job field . I dont think Ill ever go back.Had my Korean citizenship come in the mail today.My legal name change to Nong Poy is to take place next month. Life couldnt be better for me right now.

Had lunch earlier today with my new coworkers, and treated them. I did this so I had an oppurtunity to tell them, I wasnt born Korean. At first they wouldnt believe me, until I showed them my old ID and some before pictures. We had a great afternoon chatting, they are proud that I love their country so much that I changed my looks and citizenship to be 1 of them. They told me that since I already told my boss, I shouldnt tell about it to anyone else. They say that way Ill have no problem getting a boyfriend. LOL, my new friends are kind of sneaky. This pic is from earlier today when we were having our lunch.

Attachments

• Nong Poy.jpg
    Nong Poy.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 4
Back