Hi from me, too!

Gene Still

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2007
Just joined up. I'm 66 years old--God, I can't believe it-- fairly computer literate, but with very little game console experience. Pleased to finf a forum that might offer a little -- or a lot -- of help on occasion. Perhaps my son Spencer will get on here, too. In fact, I'll see to it!

A total Wii newbie here, actually trying to help my 12 year-old get Madden 07 running. He has control in the lesser modes, but in "game" mode he has no control over a runner, for instance, or a passer. The game progresses nicely, but without input from his remotes. Actually, he can control the "hike," but then nothing after that in a play. I have noticed that the remotes vibrate during the play as by command, but I don't know what I should do, if anything. Any ideas? Is it possible he is doing something wrong? Or is there a machine failure? Appreciate any help.

Welcome to WiiChat. Unfortunately, I can't help you out with your problem, but I am sure that another member may know what to do. Enjoy your stay here. :)

Whoa 66
You get in the older members range

Gene Still said:
Just joined up. I'm 66 years old--God, I can't believe it-- fairly computer literate, but with very little game console experience. Pleased to finf a forum that might offer a little -- or a lot -- of help on occasion. Perhaps my son Spencer will get on here, too. In fact, I'll see to it!

A total Wii newbie here, actually trying to help my 12 year-old get Madden 07 running. He has control in the lesser modes, but in "game" mode he has no control over a runner, for instance, or a passer. The game progresses nicely, but without input from his remotes. Actually, he can control the "hike," but then nothing after that in a play. I have noticed that the remotes vibrate during the play as by command, but I don't know what I should do, if anything. Any ideas? Is it possible he is doing something wrong? Or is there a machine failure? Appreciate any help.
Edit: forget it

Last edited:
welcome!

this sounds dumb but, did you read the manual?
i havent had to read a manual for a long time, then i got wii and didnt know how to do some stuff. it helped.

You, too, cantgetawii. I feel thoroughly welcomed! Re: my problem, we're going to to try to resync our remote (though they work on wii sports) and see what that does.

Back