Hi there,'brokenwii' requires aid.

brokenwii

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2011
London
Hi there! I've loved the Wii from the getgo when we got it three years ago. However we now seem to have a major, but God forbid not terminal problem and I was wondering who to talk to about it.
I was playing 'Black Ops' Zombies when my Shotgun dissappeared, leaving just my hands pointing. It still worked when I pulled the trigger though, but then the voice of the games introducing character started repeating and jumping.
I turned off the Wii and haven't been able to use it since.
First of all it would accept the game, but once I hit the Start button the consol made a 'whir, click, whir, click, whir click' then an error message came up requesting an eject and reset. unfortunately this didn't work and eventually the consol stopped even accepting discs of any game.
I've tried pulling the plug from the mains and leaving it off for a while, but no joy.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks,
brokenwii and family.

well my friend sadly but surely call of duty black ops has broken your wii
this is a common issue with call of duty black ops itself

always remember that call of duty black ops pushes the wii beyond its limits then any other "normal" wii game

so what you have to do is call nintendo and let them know that call of duty black ops
has broken your wii [explain to them how exactly it started and such]

Nintendo used to fix wii's for free if black ops broke the console but they canceled that free of charge fix BUT you never know so just call up nintendo and let them know

Goodluck

Thanks alot hybrid -x1, you make a lot of sense. I'll get onto Nintendo and try my luck.

Back